10/15 First Impressions

When love embraces hatred, love and hate become intertwined.

You hate Tsukishima very much. He irritated you from the moment when you first met him. Rude. You wanted to slap him. He would irritate you a lot and would always be making fun of you in a mean way. Then later on when he's on the court, he's calm and doesn't care when he's on the court. Although he is the same as always, you don't seem to care as much. You still scold him for making fun of Kageyama. But what made you get to know him?

Kageyama had told directly not to talk to a guy name Tsukishima Kei who is mean, rude and selfish. You didn't want to think so at first but after seeing it for yourself, he seem like the person Kageyama had explained to you. When he first went up to you was during the hallways, when you were going to class. Tsukishima had already knew that you were Kageyama's childhood friend and wanted to play around with you.

"The queen here wants to be the King's girlfriend!" Tsukishima said, whispering in your ear. 'Wasn't this guy that Kageyma was talking about?'

"Shut the hell up." you snap at him. "Man, leave me alone. I'm not in the mood to play with you."

"Aww, what's wrong? You can't be his queen?"

"Tsukishima. But Nishinoya-senpai or Hinata or something."

"Why didn't you mention the King?"

"Shut up!" you said, almost slapping him, which he dodges.

"Missed." he said, smirking.

"Next time, it won't be though." you said, smirking back at him. "Any guy that Tobio hates has to be someone who is either an asshole or annoying."

"So you do have a crush on the king. What's so great about him anyway?" he smirks at you.

"Shut up, you asshole!" you snap at him, glaring at him murderously. 'He really doesn't care if people get mad at him!' "You shouldn't be calling Tobio, King anyway!"

"I could call him whatever, I like." he said.

"Asshole!"

"You sure are loud for a girl." he said. "A loud boy for a loud girl. Fits perfectly."

"I'm surprise you aren't worried. Loud people around, it's going to be a long year."

"Tch." he said. As both of you two started glaring at each other.

"Tsukki. Sorry I'm late." Yamaguchi says as he comes up to Tsukishima.

"Come on." he said, smirking at you before he left. His smile turn to a frown and becomes calm. 'Wao. Now he's basically calm again. This guy sure likes to piss me off.' you said. As you see Tsukishima bugging Nishinoya and Tanaka. You could see him smiling on his face. When you think about it, he was pretty cute for a second. You shake your head. 'That guy is so not cute.'

If love becomes stronger, the hate turns to love.