15/15 I love you..!

So its okay if you hate me.

"I can't believe you slept the whole time. You were snoring loud again." Tsukishima chuckles.

"S-Shut up! I was not snoring! Was I?" you ask Kageyama and Hinata.

"You kind of was?" Yamaguchi answers. Kageyama and Hinata also nods with agreement.

"UGH! BAKA TSUKISHIMA!" you said.

"Hey, you're the one who did it." he said, smirking at you.

"I'm going to slap you!!" you said, as Kageyama grabs you from behind, preventing you to hit Tsukishima.

"Come get me then." Tsukishima said, sticking out his tongue.

"I hate you.." you said pouting.

It was summer vacation but Karasuno had decided to go a summer trip for training. 'Summer is ending soon. I got to confess my feelings soon.'

❖❖❖

"Tsukishima is so mean!" you said, as you lay down on your futon.

"You sound like you're annoyed but you also look like you don't mind." Kiyoko-senpai said.

"I do?" you said. "I still think he's rude." It was already night time and your thoughts were filled on how you are goin to confess to him. And even if you did went out with him, will it work out?

You couldn't sleep. You decided to go outside to buy a drink from the nearest vending machine. You see someone who was standing on the grass, looking at the night sky. Since it was dark, you couldn't tell who was out there. You sneakily went up closer to see it was Tsukishima. "Tsukishima?" he shivers and quickly turns around.

"God, you scared me!" he said, looking annoyed.

"Did I?" you giggled. "Why are you out here? Couldn't sleep?"

"Yeah. I saw something really nice when I came out here though."

"Eh? What could that be?" you ask him. He points straight, but all you could see were the street lights, the bushes, and the trees. What was nice? Your eyes widen, and you took a step forward, to see a bunch of fireflies. "W-WAO!!" your eyes sparkles and your mouth was open. You were astonish. "T-There's so many of them." you walk a little forward and twirled around and turn to Tsukishima, smiling brightly at him. You turn to see the fireflies again, and smile. "It's beautiful. Just like your name."

"Eh? Are you reading my name as Hotaru?" the blonde boy asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Wait. your name isn't.." you ask, looking dumbfounded. You put your hand behind your head and chuckles. "Oops! I read it wrong! Even though Kei still does mean fireflies.. But, but Tsuki means the moon, right? Its a full moon, so it looks beautiful as well." you said, pointing at the big full moon.You stood there while he looks at you blankly. He starts to chuckle a bit and walks up to you. He smiles at you, which makes you blush.

"Why are you blushing for?" he smirks.

"Who said I was blushing?!" you said.

"Oh, shut up." he said. Tsukishima grabs your shirt and pulls the shirt closer to him, which forces a kiss on you. You were surprise. "You know.." he started to say. "You should tell that King of yours that I took his princess. Cause you're my princess now." Your face had turn completely red.

"You say and do the most embarrassing things." you said, covering your face with your arm. You look up to see he was looking at the fireflies. 'He looks calm.. even now..' As he made eye contact with you, you cover your face with your hands. He gets annoyed, bends down his knees a bit, and slowly puts your hand down, and makes you look at him.

"Will you go out with me (Y/N)?"

"I always hated you from the beginning." you said. Tsukishima sighs and stood up back to his normal position, looking at the fireworks again.. "But!" he looks at you, flinching to that but. "But I love you now, so yes."

"Jeez. You could of just yes." he said, slightly blushing. That's when his lips touch yours.

Cause I will always love you.

A/N: WAO, since I was uploading it from Quotev to here, I remember how much fun I had writing this. TwT