1/15 When did it first happen?

It's good that you hate me. Love and hate are separated by a thread. Hate always turns to love.

        Tsukishima Kei. You were Kageyama's childhood friend and when he had came to Karasuno with you, you first met wonderful people until you had seen this guy. He wasn't even your type. You weren't even his type either. You would probably suit Nishinoya or Hinata better. At first, you completely hated Tsukishima Kei. He was rude to everyone and tease poor Kageyama and Hinata. Sometimes even his senpais. You didn't know what came over you but... you were slightly interested in Tsukishima Kei.

        "Tsukishima-kun!" you said, cheerfully. Just yesterday, you had stop being angry at Tsukishima and instead decides to become his friend. Starting today, hopefully you can make Tsuashima be your friend. 

        "What is it?" he asks, with an annoying tone. He dislikes how you were just like Hinata and Nishinoya. Loud and hot-boiled and in his thoughts annoying. 

        "Nothing! Nothing at all! I just wanted to ask if I could hang out with you!" you said, smiling brightly at him. He looks at you at the most strangest way. 'What does she want from me? Just the other day she was yelling at me on how rude I was and how mean I was to her precious king, and the midget.' he thought. He really didn't know what you were thinking. But its like what people say. Yesterday's enemies are today's friends. That just happens to be today.

        "I don't care. Do what you want." he said, walking away from you. You followed him and smile.

        "Kay!~" you said, following him to his next class. 

        When did it all started? He was making fun of Hinata for messing up again. You were a bit ticked off at him but when you saw him smiling and laughing, you couldn't help but to blush a bit. Realizing you were blushing, you slap your cheeks telling yourself to snap out of it. But when you see him laugh and smile like that when he is usually cold hearted and quiet makes you want to get to know him more.

        I will hate him now. And I won't ever love him later.

If you hate me, I'll love you.