12/15 I hate you..!

When love embraces hatred, love and hate become intertwined.

"Yamaguchi." It was practice that you suddenly realize it. "Is Tsukishima ignoring me or is he in a bad mood?"

"Hmm. I'm thinking he is a bad mood but now that you mention it, I don't know if he is ignoring you." he answers. "Maybe you should talk to him."

"Good idea." you said, smiling, walking up to Tsukishima. "Ey, ey, Tsukishima. What's wrong?"

"Nothing." he said, walking away from you.

A few days later, you had ask Tsukishima the same thing but he had replied nothing, and walk away from you. You were getting irritated and somewhat piss for some reason. In those few days, you didn't even got a normal conversation with Tsukishima. You didn't care though. Although it was really pissing you off that you were being ignored and that he wasn't telling you anything because you did something to piss him off.

You had finally decided to confront him. "Oi! Tsukishima! I'll ask one more time! What's wrong? Why are you avoiding me?"

"There's nothing wrong with me. I'm not avoiding you either."

"Don't give me that! It was clearly that you didn't wanted to speak to me for the past week!"

"I'm not. Why don't you go to your King for some comfort." he said.

"Don't bring Tobio into this!"

"God, you're so loud and annoying." he said. He sighs and looks at me. "Fine, do you want to know why I'm so piss? You're so damn annoying and loud. Why don't you stay away from me from now on. Also, you shouldn't even be worried about me. You should be kissing up to your King like you did the other day." You were mad. 'Why was he saying all this all of a sudden? And he saw Tobio kiss me?' "I'm sick of looking at your face. I even hate you from the beginning and I really hate you now." You had suddenly slap him which doesn't surprise him.

"What the hell?" you said. "I know I'm loud and annoying. But what about you, yourself? You're blunt, an ass, a pain.. Don't you think you have the right to talk about me like that? Just seeing your face makes me so angry. You didn't even tell me that why you were ignoring me. We don't get along. And yet I'm the only one who is trying hard to be your friend." you said as you clench your hand. "Now that I know how you feel about me.. You can go screw yourself! I hate you..!"

"Is that all you have to say?" he said. "I don't want to see your face ever again."

"That's fine by me." you said, running past Tsukishima. Tears started to fall from your eyes. 'Dammit.. Why did I have to say that!?' you and Tsukishima both thought. 'At least.. I won't have to deal with her/him again..'

"Tsukki?" Yamaguchi said, who was watching you guys nervously from aside. He shook as Tsukishima turns to him, with his bangs covering his eyes.

"Dammit.." Tsukishima said. "I made a girl cry."

'I made the girl I like cry.'

If love becomes stronger, the hate turns to love.