Prologue

It was nighttime in the world, and the owner of the mansion finished writing the last letter to the unexpected victims that will be wrapped by sorrow, despair, and burden. A cat-like grin appears on its face, "Go now my lovelies, send the letters to them". The owner said the lovelies that the person refers to are his beloved raven-like crows, the pitch black feathers scattered through the night. One by one, sending the letters to the person that the owner has picked out. The letter reads out:

"Dear guest,
I know who you are and the secret that you keep. I want to invite you to my place to collect the entries. For your diary of d̸̡̤̼̉ȅ̷̖͎̖͐̔c̶̟̰̀̍͜ḙ̸̔̚ì̷̠̄͊t̵̤̲̲̔, if you don't want the world to see I suggest coming here quick or else there is a price to pay for your m̶̢͖͆͜ï̷̱̫͎s̷͔̔́͋ḓ̴̽̊ê̸͎̫ě̶̤̳̂͛d̶̟̩̐. Come to the mansion at night with your friends, you might make it out ą̴͕̗̈́́l̶̹̠̾͑̄i̵̩̼͌͂̓v̶͚̹̺̊e̷̢͎͒ͅ. There would be scars to come out to the surface, put on a mask to not feel like a b̶͍̒͝͠u̵̝̽͠r̷̘̟͇͒́͠d̴̝̘͐̎̄ẽ̶͕̚͝ń̵̫͙̒͊ ̸̹̫̈͌̌͜ǒ̸̢̮̗̏ḟ̸͓̩̰ ̴͇̖̅̃ļ̸̼̑̈́i̶̺̎͝e̶͐̾͜s̴̟̓͊͜. Don't let others find out about the pain. If they find out you f̵̯̣͓̆͘ȧ̶̘̱̽͆i̸̢̧͌͜l̶̢͉͐͠ͅ.

Sincerely,

the Crow"

Everyone that got the letter freaked out, and soon they all headed to the mansion. The mansion is found up on the hill away from civilization and from the looks of it a building from the Victorian era. The victims that the 'Crow' picked out are high schoolers in their sophomore and junior years. The school is out for them after all the 'Crow' picked a great time for them to come.

The 'Crow' looks outside seeing his victims of his, and with a grin-like smile he said:
"Let the fun begin. Let's see if the bond of theirs is strong enough to overcome their fears".

One by one they walk inside not to be greeted by the owner of the place but by the door shut closed from behind. The demon tried opening the door but couldn't. Now they are trapped with no escape in a place that they don't recognize.

E̴̮̚n̶̩̅͐d̶̺̔͘ ̴̛̹͈̯ȯ̸̭f̴̢͓̜̈́ ̷͇̣̗͘t̵̮͆ȟ̵̦̂̑ȩ̴̌̔̀ ̶̡̮̽͊͊p̷̨̋͆͐r̴̨̺̪͐̆o̵̦͙̫͗ľ̵͎̮̣̇́o̷͔̓̔g̸̮̾u̶̯̖̞̅ë̶̻̘̘̆

Start: 18.04.21

Editing: 23.01.24