Chap. 4 A̵̺͎̅r̵͕̦̾e̸̤͕͗͐ ̴͈̇s̶͙̀ë̷̹̋t̵̒̓

!Warning!

The following chapters will contain:

Abuse

Anorexia/eating disorder

Mental illness

Overdosing and talk of suicide

This is a work of fiction, readers discretion is advised.

~~~~~~~~~
Song used: 4AM by Derivakat
~~~~~~

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

T̴̼͈̐̈́h̵̻̏e̷̢̫̿͠ ̴̡̹͗h̸̖̰́ö̸̼̳ṛ̸̛͌r̸͍͑o̴̰̯͛̿r̷̡͌ ̴͎̐b̴̗̒̕ȩ̶̝͛́g̶͉̜͑ì̷̮n̵̛͎̾s̶͖̹̚

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

{3rd Person P.O.V}

The next day everyone slowly wakes up, without them knowing there's some slight changes happening in the manor. Some of them have black goo on them in patches, in their body parts, it's also visible through their clothes. Once everyone is out, a scream can be heard. "What the? Ann?!" Rachel yelled, running towards the scream, "Ugh, this is way too early to be screaming." Fengge said, rubbing his eyes. While they are walking to what's seems like the kitchen, the mink shakes the wolf, trying her best to wake her up, some others that are concern of Annette scream walks in, "Ann, seriously what's wrong?" Toby asked squinting his eyes until he's fully awake, small black goey patches on his hand not realizing it's there. Annette looks at them and said: "S-s-she isn't waking up! I-I-I just saw her sleeping on the counter, there's pill bottles near her." Having black goo patches on her cheek and on one of her ears, her ears twitches slightly she doesn't realize of the black patches.

Rachel walks over to them, looking at the pill bottles "Is she on meds or something?" She asked, Hatsumi let out a groan, slowly waking up and rubbing her eyes as she yawns "Fuck off Caroline, you can't control me." She said, her arm and neck has black patches only to be in medium size. She looks at them fully awake and confused, "Maybe, you need someone to look after you when you take your meds, it looks like you've been overdosing". Jenna said her left leg almost covered in black goo, wearing a more baggy sweatshirt than usual. Hatsumi smiled though it looks to be forced, "I'm okay, no need to worry I just fell asleep after taking my meds heh." She said, some of them looks convinced, some of them don't, still they are hesitant to let it slide.

When everyone walks in the dining room, they ate their breakfast with occasionally small talk. Once they are done, they decide to take a break from reading and so they explore the manor in depth. "Not gonna lie I like that we are away from home, just like the last time we ran away." Dylan said, having medium size black patches just like Hatsumi but bigger one on his horn and the other one his tail dripping a bit leaving a trail of black goo whenever he walks. "I suppose that's true, but we can't choose when to leave sadly enough.....or with who". Hatsumi said, she doesn't realize the goos on him or on herself. Dylan slightly looks at her, they continue walking outside the manor. "I know that you're on meds but please don't overdose. I care about you as friends Sumi". Hatsumi sighed and smiles as she said: "Fine, I won't overdose on my meds....but I can't promise doing that at one point." "Although, if something is bothering you, you can talk-" she then gets interrupted "You know that I don't like talking about it Sumi." Dylan said frowning, things are left to not being talked about and some people like to keep it that way. However with the predicament that they are in, they are forced to share....in time.