Ě̵͓p̴̙͛ī̵̱l̶̠̈́o̸͕̕g̸̬͝u̴͉̿e̸̦͗ ̸̤̄S̷̬̅ũ̶̢ŕ̵̮v̴̙͛i̷̜͗v̶̮͛o̵̡͆r̵̈́͜ś̸͙ ̶͛

Song used: N.M.E. by Set It Off

~~~~~

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

E̴͚̅̈́͑͒̓̽n̵͎̫̺͂̔̀̽͒͠d̷̹̳͉̅̇͐̄̓̈́͠l̵̫͉̺̣̠̤̍̉̂͒̐́͘e̷̛͙͖̳̍̚s̷̨̪͈̤̦͛͐ͅs̶̡̤̠̹͓̣̎͝ ̵͉̫͔̥̤̈́ͅș̷̟̣͙̼͋́̈́̾̚é̷̜͇̃̕á̴̺̥̣̹̗ͅṙ̶̘̅c̷̞̭͖̅͗̆͐̓h̸͖͚̘͔̹̝̍͛̑̋͝͝͝

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

{3rd Person P.O.V.}

Once the cars stopped two of them being a police car, a familiar Japanese werewolf cop stepped out followed by his wife, the same goes for the famous succubus actress and her wolf prince husband. A famous basketball player and two European wives of his, the CEO of the Rivers company has stepped out of the car, all of them runs towards the teen children of theirs(yes even the actress running in heels and possibly wearing a dress in a windy weather). Dylan didn't see or hear the adults all he does is trying to slam the gate open only to get electrocuted which doesn't bother him at all.

Dylan growled cursing at the person, although for the adults they only see an angry demon trying to open something in mid air. "Dylan! Calm down!" Finn said looking at the demon, "SHUT UP FINN!" Dylan growled and snapped at him, kicking the gate to open, he looks at the crow sitting on top of the branches, cleaning it wings. With anger he grabs the bird and electrocuted the thing till the bird is no longer alive and fried it into bits, letting it go making the now dead bird fall. Dylan could hear the cackle of his drunken 'father' his body shaking as he gets more angry. Punching the steel gate, tears running down slowly sitting on his knees in front of the closed gate, he only mutter her name between his sobs.

"KIDS! You guys are in a lot of trouble! Amane, Mitsuo, Hikaru and Ryu Lin! Inside now!" The father of the four, Maxi Lin yelled out, the quadruplet just listened not wanting to argue once their dad is in cop mode. "Nina Rivermark, get inside the car, you're in trouble aswell!" Rosette Lin yelled out, the ghost girl walks to them as well. Luna and Lucas Shadowlancers yelled at their son and his girlfriend they don't want to lose their only living child again like what happened a year or two ago. Levy and her husband Tengshue Iwasaki would lecture both their daughter and Annette about leaving without saying anything, Mariel pissed yelled at the three children in German while both Madeleine and Jax Bulluck grabs the twins by the ear and make them get in the car.

Once they have arrived and inside the police station. Levy slammed the folders and glare at them "So you're saying you guys played a game that in turn Hatsumi stayed with a stranger?!?!" She yelled out at them, all they can do is just nod, they explained everything well except Jenna talking about her anorexia and the steamy sex some of them had with their lovers. Rosette hit a wall pretty pissed off she yelled: "WHY?!? ALL OF IT TO GET YOUR DAIRY ENTRIES?!?" "WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THAT STRANGER DON'T HAVE IT?!? WHAT THEN!?" She continued Maxi stepped up and basically telling them to not cause any trouble anymore. They split into two groups and get themselves checked up. After about an hour or two they all left the station.

The teens would be grounded for months except for Dylan when he has arrived back home he saw a note written by Hatsumis parents, stating they'll be working abroad in Asia for the time being, closing the door he plopped down on the couch. "Meeoow" said the ghost like white cat floating on the couch next to him, looking at him then at the room, his head tilted question where his other serv- owner is at. "Hey, fluffball sorry but she's gone". He said trying to fight back his tears "S-she, I'm sorry Sumi....I'm so so sorry..." He quietly said to himself, his hand covering his face and quietly cries, the cat ears flatten and let out a cry. Leaving just the two of them in a now empty void of a house.