Chap. 1 B̷̢̨̯͇͓̑̆͠ę̸͍̮̮̤͌w̷̘̅͆̈́̅͘ą̸̼̮̺́r̶̛̬̦͙̾̂é̶̥̤̲̄̈́̒͝

Song used: Secrets by Coco Quinn

~~~~

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

T̷̥͖͍̬̄̏̂̑h̷͉̿̎͂e̶̡̛̦̬̋ ̶̙̝͔̓d̴͕̀à̷͍̱̃ǐ̵̪r̶̝͚͌y̴̹̯̣͑͐ ̸͓̠͚̌̀̋́w̸̠̣̐̓i̵̧̲͈͙͘t̷͙̊̋ͅh̵̨̞̭͚͒ ̸̹̠̰̺̿̈́͋͗m̵̮͂̒̿͝e̷̼̗̱̮̽͊̊̽m̷̞̔͘ọ̵̡̽͠r̶̩̋ì̷̙̼͛̊ḝ̶̫̞͗̓s̴̗̲̮̐

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

               {3rd Person P.O.V}

The door closes itself from behind giving everyone goosebumps when they look at the door. "What the?!" the tanuki Japanese girl said in shock, "The door won't open!" The demon junior year boy said in a huff and irritated tone, he tried opening the door but wouldn't budge. "What now? hell the owner of this mansion didn't even greet us." one of the werewolf quadruplet said everyone feels uneasy. Wondering what to do, a girl start to speak up: "How about we search around this place? Surely we can escape out of it". She mutter something under her breath: "Have to find them quick before it gets leaked". The rest made groups and start to explore the Victorian mansion.

{Group 1: Rachels P.O.V.}

Me, my girlfriend Annette, Ryu, Fengge and Mitsuo are exploring the ground floor while the others explore the other floors in this unknown place. "Rachel, do you think this is a coincidence that we all are in this mansion?" my mink girlfriend asked, a Chinese demon, Fengge replied: "I don't think so Annette, maybe it is a coincidence then again the letter did say that our friends will be here for who knows what reason." "Either way we are all here for a reason". The blue haired Japanese werewolf Mitsuo said, with that said we continue to search for the possible way. Eventually we found nothing.

We all head back seeing the living room all clean and with no dust in sight, hearing the crows gave us the chills "T-the crows are everywhere when we arrived". Annette said, "Suck it up minky, they won't do shit to us." the cultist Ryu said, thankfully Fengge keeps her under control. "Lets hope the others have the better luck than us". Mitsuo said.

{Group 2: Finns P.O.V.}

I don't like this why taking my entries? 'Ugh, if Melody found out how I feel I don't think she'll let it slide at all!' I thought letting out a sigh with a group I'm with searching in the first floor of the mansion Melody, Marietta and her half Jack, Genji and the other the girl that got ressurected 2 years ago that I can't remember the name of I think its Nina but I might be wrong. "Finn, are you okay?" The autumn doe asked. I look at my girlfriend Melody and smiles a bit and replied: "Yeah, I'm fine Mel, I'm perfectly fine. I'm just thinking that's all.." Melody doesn't seems convinced, I'm pretty sure she knows what it is about though, I just hoped I'm wrong about it.

'I miss you sis, I miss you so much.' I thought, let's hope I find my entries quick before they find out. After searching for what seems like hours we didn't find anything, we decided to head back to the living room as that is where we agreed on gathering up. The crows keeps making noises, and there's a lot of them too! I hope the others are doing better than us.

{Group 3: Hatsumis P.O.V.}

I can't relax, they're a lot of dead bodies lying around in the second floor, even with me hugging the grumpy demon arm it doesn't ease me, well I guess the others are lucky to not be like me. We all look around even going to the different rooms of the place "Dammit! Where the fuck can we find the entrance!" the European Demoness Jenna said. "Jenna chill, we will find the exit okay." The frog loving werewolf Amane said holding her hand. "Well, there is nothing that will help us get out though. I wonder why we are here? The Crow is a weird name to be fair." The grumpy demon said, he isn't wrong though that is a weird name. Soon we couldn't find any clue of why we're here or where the exit is.