Chapter 5

And they both flopped on the bed Erwin whispered in Levi's ear and said "tomorrow imma fuck u so hard u won't be able to walk for 2 months" and than he left and eren whispered into his ear and said "I might fuck u w/my cock dry so u won't be walking for 3 months just tell them that u broke your ankle" and eren leaves (the next day) Erwin looks for levi and he's still in the cell naked waiting for Erwin and the vibrators are still there Erwin climbed on the bed and asked levi if he wanted it rough and wet or vibrators and his cock levi turned hard hearing those words and Erwin notices oh baby's gotten hard has he Erwin starts to suck Levi's cock levi let out a moan "ahh~" then after awhile levi was at his limit "I'm go-gonna cum" Erwin stops sucking Levi's cock and said "than cum" and went back to sucking Levi's cock and levi screamed as he cummed into Erwin's mouth "Ahh" and then Erwin swallowed Levi's cum whole and then said "Levi u didn't answer my question, I said do u want it rough and wet or vibrators and my cock" Erwin said "um" levi said "if u don't pick I will" Erwin said "um your cock and vibrators" levi said Erwin said "u naughty little boy" Erwin said "vibrators and my cock ok u better be ready cuz when I'm done w/u your gonna be stuck in this bed for 2 months" Erwin said get on your hands and knees if u don't want punishment Erwin said levi did as he was told "yes daddy" levi said Erwin put the tip in and slowly thrusted in "Ahhh~"
thrusting in and out and kept hitting his prostate after awhile Erwin put some vibrators in and turned them on "kyaaa Ahh mhmm" and after awhile he took out the vibrators and than he took out his cock and told levi to suck his cock and levi did as he was told as levi sucked Erwin's cock and Erwin moaned and grunted And said Levi's name "ohh Levi suck it faster" Levi did as he was told "yes big daddy" Levi said pulling off swiftly just to have erwins cock shoved in his mouth as he cums to Levi calling him big daddy.