A Villain (Chapter 16)

A/N: So we did a mistake and posted an update on Monday, but we didn't mind it that much so we continued today's update as schedule. Anyways continue and enjoy:)

~Before the Explosion~ Alyssa's POV

I got down from the tree I tried to find my way back to school luckily Willow only teleported us to the back of the school. I think I was half way back to school when I saw a figure fly in the direction of the school quickly I followed it and yes your girl CAN run in heels. It took me a while before I decided to stop, create a bow and arrow and shot it after the figure, then I saw it quickly descend. Following it to where it crash landed I created two swords and approached it. When I approached the figure and it looked to be a male who looked to be in his twenties I think.

He had a dark blue suit on and it looked fitted almost, he looked of Indian ethnicity (If you don't know what ethnicity means like *cough* Kia *cough* it means background or race), he had a pretty nice jawline if I say so myself, long hair and strangely he had a sword with him. As I stepped closer to his body and kneeled down beside him his eyes flung open and landed on me. Quickly he flipped up into a fighting stance and pulled my arrow out from his abdomen.

???: "Who are you?" He said in his position.

"I should be asking you that why were you flying to the school and why are you here? Choose your words wisely." I said readying my swords.

???: "My name is Vijah Ramadan, I'm from G3." He said then move one of his dreadlocks out of his face showing his dual coloured eyes of green and white. 

"You're still leaving out some important details." I stated getting ready intending on hurting this guy if he doesn't answer.

Vijay: "I came to tell headmistress Neko that my parents can't come for the meeting today." He said putting his hands innocently and dropping his sword. 

"Ok why were you flying so high then." I said making my weapons disappear and calming down.  

Vijay: "Because I didn't feel like walking plus I like admiring the school from up high." He said nochantly dropping his hands. 

"You're weird, and uh.. sorry for the whole shooting you thing." I said walking next to him heading back to school. 

Vijay: "It's fine, I mean I do look a little sus." He said while walking.

It took us a little bit but we got back to school and made our way to aunt Neko's office. As we got to the door Vijay was hesitant to come on but followed me right after the door was opened. We went through the door and saw my mother and my aunt was the same way I left but quickly stopped when they looked in my directions and Vijay's. 

Angel: "Daughter get away from him right now." She said creating a gun. The next thing I know he grabbed me and put me in a choke hold and his sword to my throat.

Vijay: "So much for being undercover." He said then threw a grenade "May the fight begin, PEACE!!" With that he was out the door. Leaving seconds behind aunt Neko created a dome around the grenade to conceal the blast. 

Angel: "Are you that oblivious, that you leave without saying anything and come back with a villain." She said putting on her amor from her bracelet. 

"Mother as much as I want to argue with you right now. I can't."  I said simply then created a sword and a shield. 

Neko: *runs to desk then turns on her mic* " EVERYONE CODE RED I REPEAT CODE RED! G4 AND G3 AT YOUR STATIONS NOW !!!!!!!!!!" Quickly she runs to her bookshelf, put her thumb finger on a book and it slides opens revealing a suit and weapons, she changes and says, "Alyssa go and tell the older generations." (Quick note the announcement was inside the school that's why the others didn't hear it in the last chapter.)