Prior The Battle (Chapter 18)

A/N: Just saying plat the video in the background for more effect when you get back to the fight in the present time. That anyways continue and enjoy:)

Vijay's POV

I was in a meeting in headquarters at the time talking to the boss while Assassin (another villain) brag about her niece to the others. 

The Boss: "King I'm to sending you to attack G.F.F.H to see who are there new freshmen and their quirks." He said drinking his root beer.

Assassin: "Oooo someones going on their first attack all by themselves already?" She said in this teasing tone.

"Yes Sassin I'm going on my first mission by myself because boss has faith in me." I said with a smirk. 

The Boss: "Idiots." He mumbled then went to the bar tender for a refill.

Sassin: "Well if you see a girl with green highlights in her hair, tell her I say hi." She said with a sly grin.

"You know how much people in that school right? Whatever." I said but when I was about to leave boss stopped me.

The Boss: "Here take this and make sure the same girl Sassin was talking about gets it." He said then gives me a peppermint candy then left.

'How the hell I'm a going to give her this!?' I thought looking at the thing.

~At the present time~

Tyler's POV

"Willow, Yami. GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE!!!" I shouted at them after they finished fangirling while the rest of us were keeping the dragon occupied. 

Yami: *snaps her neck at him* "Who are you our mom." She said as she and Lo walks over.

"No but if you don't help your ship over there will, DIE!!" I shouted and they rushed to help. 

We were battling the dragon and some magical way I got captured and was now dangling over a pool of lava. As I was about to fall Elle swooped in and caught me.

Elle: "Missed me?" She said smiling down at me.

"Yes." I said then relaxed back sighing heavily before she put me back on the ground, then flew off again. 

While fighting Willow and Yami were too distracted see the dragon about to stomp on them. 

Yami: "Willow just blast hi- OMG THERE'S THE DRAGON AS I SAID BEFOR WERE GONNA DIE!!" Then a rope wrapped around them and pulled them away swiftly. It was  Identity with Stealth and another hero by their side.

Stealth: "You kids ok?" He asked them.

Willow: "Yeah thanks." She replied then was off again.

Sky: "Ty heads up!" He said then a rock came towards me and I stopped it with the help of Stealth. Even though I had it covered. 

Stealth: "You good kid." He asked.

"One, I'm not a kid. Two, I had it covered." I stated as we stood there.

Elle: " WELL I DON'T!! Hey people with super strength a little help here!!" She  said laying on the ground with a boulder barley crushing her.

Danielle's POV

After they FINALLY got the boulder off of me, I let go a heavy sigh and looked at them. "Took you two meat heads long enough did you find out who the strongest is yet?" I asked them with my hand on my hips.