Are you...okay?

-Madison POV-

This Jefferson guy was weird as fuck.

But he was also cool as fuck. 

"So! What do you teens do for fun these days?"

"Trying to keep up with the times old man?"

"Hey now! I'm only, like, twenty! Just ask my Fiancé."

"He's twenty two, but I like to remind him there's still an extra half there." 

"Shut it Jemmy. You're supposed to support my youth, as my fiancé. And if I were old, would I have thousands of followers on TikTok? Yeah that's right, Uncle Tommy can still throw it back!"

Apparently he felt the need to demonstrate. And it kind of disturbs me because he actually can do it, and do it well. Pair it with the fact he looks exactly like Marie, and I am unnerved. 

"Anyways- *dab* I came to tell you all- *whipe/nae nae combo* Laffy is drunk as fuck- *one singular twerk* So you get to spend the night here! *Fortnite dance* With me!"

George and Samuel are absolutely losing their shit. I'm halfway between crying in fear and crying from laughing myself. But Thomas doesn't notice at all, attempting to climb onto the table for a front flip as his fiancé works to stop him.

"You're gonna bust another hip Tommy."

"IT'S MY KNEE KIDS DON'T BELIEVE THE LYING FIANCE I DON'T HAVE AN ARTIFICIAL HIP, MY BONES ARE YOUNG, ALIVE, AND THRIVING!" 

"Is- uh- Uncle? Is Thomas on weed?"

"NOT YET I'M NOT! BUT THATS A HONKING GOOD IdEA!"

'Mads I am concerned for his wellbeing'

"Me too honey. But I mean, hey. What's the worst that happens?"

"If Thomas is sober then I want to know how drunk Marquis is holding up." 

If the bang from upstairs is any indication, it's not well. But whatever, it'll be handled one way or another.

"IMMA GET SNACKS HOLD UP. I'LL BE BACK."

"Thomas please-"

"UH UH FIANCE, TEENS NEED NOURISHMENT!"

The three of us are left alone momentarily while the crackheads scamper off. Meaning George and I now get to indulge in our favorite activity- pouring a shit ton of affection onto Samuel so he gets flustered because he's positively adorable while flustered. 

My hand goes around his waist, George's around his shoulder. The two of us give a soft nod before both pecking Sam on the cheek at the same time, giggling like idiots when a light blush spreads across his face. Well that only encourages us, the two of us harassing him with kisses until he finally puts his hands up and tries to squirm away as we switch to tickling the fuck out of him.

"Love your laugh Sammy. God, you're adorable."

'Stop'

"Nuh-uh precious! Not until... boop!"

Sam's nose gets a gentle poke before George takes off his crown, and I'm expecting him to plop it on his boyfriends head. Instead he places it on mine, scooting around Samuel so he can arrange my hair around it. Which sucks, because now I'm a blushing mess.

"Something wrong, my queen?"

"I- dear hell George. Damn you. It's only fun when we embarrass Sam! Don't you dare-"

I'm cut off as he yanks on the front hem of my shirt, nudging me forward. Grabs my chin in one hand and waits for me to give a small smile, Samuel squirming out of the way so we can have a quick kiss.