Two//LA

As I was in line for Starbucks I saw this really talk blue eyed guy staring at me it kinda creeped me out till I saw it was Josh.

Tailia- JOSHY!!!
Josh- TAILIA!!!
I jumped into his arms and I totally forgot about the paparazzi but I didn't care my best friend is here and I'm so happy to be safe with him again!

Back at sway (pretend that sway never ended and it's still together in the old house)
Quinton-hey Tailia!
Tailia- hey Quin
Josh- ok? Anyway tailia wanna make a tiktok with me or are you just gonna stare around and look for Jaden?
I rolled my eyes sometimes I hate Josh he knows Jaden and I have feelings for eachother but his crazy girlfriend never lets him do anything.
Tailia- no I don't really do those Im gonna go to the room be right back.

I needed to get out of there but as I was going to put my stuff in the room I heard moans then I forgot Jaden is in there too.
Tailia-UHHHHHH!

Jadens POV
I was in the room by myself and I heard some moans coming from Bryces room but then I heard a groan from outside of his door.

Jaden- oh great just what I need Bryce having sex right outside my room!
Tailia- HEY CAN YOU HURRY UP I NEED TO PUT MY STIFF IN THERE!
Jaden- uhh Tailia?
Tailia- Jaden?
Jaden-In here your at Bryces door!
Tailia- shoot! Sorry Bryce!
She walked in looking as hot as ever- wait no Jaden what are you thinking
Jaden- hey silly
Silly? Really J
Tailia-hey Hossler
Jaden- how was your flight?
Tailia-pretty good.
Tailias POV
When I walked in the room I saw a shirtless Jaden laying on his bed on his phone damn he's hot- shut up Tailia he has a whole ass girlfriend!
Tailia- so how's life?
How's life!? T are you crazy!?
Jaden- good! How about you?
Tailia- well you know
No he probably doesn't!
Tailia-alright! Last time I saw you was at playlist right?
Wow lia way to play it cool
Jaden- yeah that's when you disappeared!
I saw the sadness in his eyes I sighed I thought I was making people happy with me leaving but I was wrong. Jaden always saw right through like Josh and Cynthia.
Tailia-I'm sorry J
I stared to feel tears form I can't believe I hurt everyone.
Jaden- no! Come on Lia it's not your fault! Please don't cry
Tailia-Jaden I-
Mads-BABY!!
Great she's here!
Jaden-in here Mads
Mads-hey babe- oh Tailia Parker. Your back
God I wanna punch her. I rolled my eyes.
Tailia- hey mads yes I'm back. J imma go say hi to everyone else. Nice seeing you Mads!
Mads-you too!
God she's fake
Jaden-bye Tai!

I found a room that looked familiar then I realized who's room it was.
Tailia-ANTHONY!!!!!!
Anthony-Jesus you broke my ears dude.
Tailia-Oops sorry I just miss you
I said as I plopped onto his bed not caring that his clothes flew everywhere.
Anthony- hey! I just folded those!!
He yelled at me!
Tailia- im sorry I really am.
I started crying I hate being yelled at and a lot of people knew that that's why people called me a baby.
Anthony-no I'm sorry I forgot you didn't like getting yelled at.
He said as he lay next to me he's know how to comfort me when I needed it his girlfriend didn't mind but she only gets mad at girls how flirt with him but not me. I started to fall asleep.
Anthony's POV
She fell asleep she's literally like my little sister she did this all the time when she was sad I was like her security blanket.
Cynthia- hey Ant- is that Tai?
Anthony-yeah she fell asleep she's going through something I can tell.
Cynthia-really!? How come I can't tell.?
Anthony- I don't know she might of only told Josh they were on the phone for at least 4 hours last night.
Cynthia- ill ask him. You want me to take her to her room?
Anthony-if you don't mind.

Cynthias POV
As I was carrying her to the room she's staying in I noticed she's really thin thinner than the last time I saw her I really hope she's eating I'll ask her when she wakes up.
Josh- is she dead or asleep?
I rolled my eyes this kid is crazy sometimes.
Cynthia- yeah she's sleeping. Take her doesn't she feel light?
Jaden- she's a human not a puppy!
Josh- will you shut up!
I laughed a little.
Josh- yeah lighter then before.
Cynthia-i hope she's eating. Is this her bed?
Jaden- yeah...for now till she finds a place
I sighed we all know she won't be able to live on her own but we have to try she's 17 but I live in a house but we're full... idk what to do.
Cynthia-thanks for taking care of her imma go to Quintons room call me if she wakes up I need to see if she's ok... oh and she's gonna have to stay here for a while I find an apartment that she might wanna live in.
Josh- we both know she can stay here for as long as she needs.
I saw Jaden roll his eyes him and Lia have a weird relationship and I feel bad he's probably one reason she left but I don't wanna say anything cause she'll get mad.

In Quintons room
Quinton-hey baby
Cynthia- hey
Quinton-what's wrong?
Cynthia- it's Tailia I'm scared she's not eating.
He's another person that has a weird relationship with Tai but he cares for her deeply.
Quinton-poor shadow
Cynthia- I know... I mean she's such a good kid but on the other hand I can tell she's going through stuff.
Quinton- yeah.. I did see she lost a lot of weight but I didn't say anything.
Cynthia- me too Anthony told me to take her to her room when she fell asleep but then after I picked her up she was so light!?
Quinton- that's strange.
Cynthia-definitely

Time skip
Josh's POV
It's been a few hours since Cynthia brought Tailia  in here and she's still sleeping I wonder if she's ok I don't wanna wake her but she's literally been sleeping for 5hours and we're going out to dinner soon.
Josh- J what do you think should I wake her?
Jaden-dude I don't know I mean she's been sleeping since 12:00 and it's 4:00.
Josh- ok she's probably going to kill me but I give it a shot.

Josh- TAI!!!! WAKE UP JUSTIN BIEBER IS HERE!
Tailia-what!?
Jaden- your up let's go eat I'll be downstairs!
Tailia- I'm not hungry please don't make me eat Josh
She was I knew it I know when she lies to me.
Josh-tail I know your hungry. Come on let's make a tiktok please????
Tailia- fine

@joshrichards

JoshRichards- back with my bestie❤️🖤🛹✅

Comments-
Tailiaparker- how are we always matching!?😮
JoshRichards- because you always buy what I buy stupid

Nessabarret- my favorite duo
Liked by creator
Tailiaparker- well why thank you ma'am😂❤️🤍

User0974- hoe

Jadenhossler- will you guys hurry up I'm hungry
Taliaparker- hold your drawers Hossler
Cynthiaparker- that's my sister

Mads.yo- THATS NESSAS MAN BACK OFF!!!!
Nessabarret- I approve of this friendship🙄

Brycehall- what's with the emojis josh?
Joshrichards- idk
Qgriggs- good question

Kiocyr-SHES BACK!?
Tailiaparker- and better than ever
Kiocyr-🙄

Back to Tailias thoughts
Maybe I will like LA