Recap

It's been two weeks since my birthday so imma keep you up to date on what's been happening at your local sway house... Jaden and Mads got back together but then she cheated she also joined the vault josh and Jaden have been fighting more and more and it's making me sad they have t cleaned the room so josh and Nessa sleep on the couch. Our moms went home and we'll see them again soon. Cooper and Sabrina broke up and a few days after Sabrina gave permission to date Cooper which I thought was weird he dosent like me In that way. Does he? Leas still here she leaves in a few days Jen got her 5 days ago and will be here for a few more days everything is fine there josh and her are friends and she loved Nessa Leas been staying In mind and Coopers room and Jen stays with Cynthia. Anthony has been really depressed lately and won't come out of his room he also will go to the bathroom and come out 45 minutes later. Jadens been cutting himself. Olivia we've back to Florida Kio went with her she's coming back and then maybe moving into the hype house. Sebastian was kicked out of FTB then this kid Diego came. NACH is getting two new members Eva (which I already knew) and Anna. These kids named the NJ boys are going to be staying with us I guess their very close with josh. Bryce got in trouble for partying... again I don't party at all. We're going to Texas with Taylor and a few more people......
Right now I'm in my room talking to Cooper because he had something he wanted to ask me.