Five// the car and sleepover

I was so tired I was sleeping with Cynthia in her bed.then she said
Cynthia- I miss mom.
I believed her. She was always closer to our mom than me.
Tailia- yeah
I sighed
Cynthia- do you miss her?
Tailia- yeah but not as much as you.
Cynthia- I understand. One of the major set-backs of moving to LA.
I laughed.
Tailia- at least we have each other. I love you.
Cynthia-I love you too.
Tailia- is this why you wanted me to move here so we could be together?
Cynthia- yeah I needed you.
Then the girls walk in
Ava- ok the boys are asleep.
Cynthia- ok and?
Madi and Devyn- were going to mess up their house!
Tailia- you had me at TP
Lauren-no one said that
Tailia- oh, can we!?
All the girls- YESS

At FTB
When we got here I saw a very familiar car but I could care less. I snuck around back to find a door or window that was open and the back door was unlocked so I opened the door quietly and had all of girls came in following me.
Ava- Jeez Cynthia why is she so good at this.
Cynthia- oh we used to sneak into places all the time.
Tailia- in Canada my friends and I would sneak into eachothers houses if someone was on house arrest or if they were sick.
Cynthia- we would also sneak into our friend Lea's boyfriends house after a break up to get back at him. And tailia would always sneak Josh out of his house in the middle of the night and some times he would come with us to help Lea get back at her boyfriend for cheating. We always were back in the morning.
Madi- Lauren did you bring the paint?
Lauren- yeah.
Devyn- we will paint while Madi and Ava move everything around and Sabri, Cynth, and Taili get the toilet paper.
Everyone- got it.

When we we're almost done there was toilet paper everywhere the house was rearranged and Dev and Lauren were almost done with the paint.
It was almost 2 am when they finished we get back in the car and drove back to nach Cynthia and I fell asleep in the car so we all decided to stay in the car and sleep because we were to tired to get out.

6:00am
I just woke up and I can't get back asleep I want to go inside and get my clothes then I remember that Cynthia told me that she always hides clothes in everyone's cars but right now what Mads and my comments have been saying are replaying through my head I'm just going to go in and get my clothes abs change in there.

My outfit(Minus the shoes)

With the same shoes abs necklace from yesterday

I heard my phone start to ring so I answered it

Incoming call from josh🥨😂❤️
Josh- hey flower sorry did I wake you
Tailia- hey Thumber you didn't ive been up must still be on school time I couldn't get back to sleep so I came inside we were sleeping in the car cause we came home late.
Josh- what were you- I'm not even gonna ask just going to guess that you guys were sneaking into a house.
Tailia- yes yes we were
Josh- you do remember that one time we snuck into Leas house and her parents were home we were all grounded.
Tailia- well momma bear isn't here is she!?
Josh- no but I'll call her
Tailia- you better be glad I love you or I would call yours too your is scarier
Josh- better not say that to her because she's coming in a few days
Tailia- really!?
Josh- yeah but there's another reason I'm calling.
His voice sounded scared
josh- tails Jaden was in a accident last night
I felt tears fall down my face
Tailia- is he ok?
My voice broke
Josh- yeah but he's been asking for you guys
Tailia- ok I'll tell Cynthia
Josh- ok bye flower I love you.
Tailia- bye joshy love you too
I hung up I can't believe this.
Cynthia- TAILIA-
I jumped and hid behind the counter I ran abs hugged her I told her everything
Cynthia- ok we gotta get to the hospital I'll tell the girls.