CHAPTER 1

Wang Yibo's P.O.V : 

Tears rolling down my eyes, yet there's no mark of concern in him. My screams seemed to go all in vain, it just exhausted me. I was tortured. My throat was raw by then, my back was sore, my health seemed breezy. Helplessly I laid there until he was done. Sorry don't ask me, who am I? Let me keep as a secret. Or you might be smart enough to guess who's me. Isn't it? 

Just know I'm 18 and barely living by. I have no dad, that's what mom says. Curious right? So am I. But I'm yet to know who's my dad or maybe I'll die along this curiosity. My mom, she's an addict. She barely care about my presence. Rather, I'm her supplier. If I'm not back with her packs of Cocaine, she would make my life filled with horror. Beating me up like a stray dog and locking me up into a dark room. Yes I'm scared of darkness. But helplessly I've been through a lot bad days already. And didn't know how much more pain I have to suffer. 

This is me. A part of me. Believe me if I expose me all you'll surely loathe me. For the time being let's not make you all hate me. Let my story begin. Let me carry you along me. And sorry to say. Please don't sympathy me. I'm who I'm. 

PRESENT

It was when he had his forth climax that he got exhausted himself and let go of me. Climbing down the bed, my dizzy eyes could spot him wearing his dress in a hurry. 

"Yes coming darling.. Just finished my work. Wait for me."  Lie. The biggest lie he said. Whoever it was. Hearing him, I can say that was his wife or lover. He's old maybe at his mid fifties. Supposedly , it's his wife. 

Throwing the money into me, he walked out of the room uttering no word. I laid there for maybe an hour or so. Naked me, with sore back, I could barely walk by then. Groaning at the pain, I pulled my body lethargically and fetch my clothes that were shattered by the floor. Getting dressed in hurry, I quickly left the place.

People stare at me. Few had eyes soft in concern, while others would spit slangs at me. Walking was not an option. Bearing the pain, I almost ran away from that place. I felt like crying. Even I'm a human. I'm helpless. I'm doing it coz I have no choice left. Do you think I enjoy? Isn't it one of the worse thing to do, when I'm just 18. But I do earn a lot from it. It makes me buy those packs for mom. I need instant money. And this is the only option I'm left with. 

Wiping my tears, I sat by the shade of a tree. I was hungry. But I can't waste a coin from what I have earn. Or else mom would be pissed to get less supplies. Sighingly , I decided to rest a while, before boarding the bus to reach the drug dealer. 

"Hey! buddy. What you doin here?" I flickered open my eyes, as a sudden voice startled me. "Nathan! hey.. I'm just taking a nap.. Tired.." He's my friend. We have met each other while I was roaming the roads. I know nothing specific about him and neither does he. And I'm not concern to know. He likes accompanying me. And that's where I'm okay to spend my free time with him. 

"Come!" Was a command I suppose, as he already started to drag me along. "Hey where ?" I barked, in pain. Yes I'm still sore. "You'll see." was all he said and we boarded the bus. Sitting quietly alongside the window, I was looking at the peaceful view. I was enjoying the cool wind slapping cross my face. 

"Hey!" He said again. Turning to him, my eyes travelled to his hand. He was offering me the left speaker of the headphone. Uttering a plain thanks, I put it onto my ear. It was him who played the song and I turn my gaze back towards the side view. The place was familiar. Living in this small town, I have almost travelled every corner of it. At least the common ones are very known to me. 

In the next few seconds I was dragged down from the bus. I didn't ask and let him guide us. Walking silently behind him, my hands were inside my jeans pocket . We stopped by the corner most building. 

*Tattoo Shop*

This was what written at the top board. Why were we here? Who's getting a tattoo? Is it him? Okay I'm talking too much myself so I finally decided to ask him. "Hey! for whom?" 

I speak in short. And he knew my nature. He has started to talk less after coming in to contact with me. Let's say I influenced him. "You.. Happy Birthday buddy." Said he and the next moment I was into the hallway of the dark floor. He remembered. "Thanks a lot.." I uttered in a coarse tone. I tried hard to put away my emotion. But he noticed.

"Hey! No tears okay. Save it. You'll be in a little pain soon.." Saying that he laughed and I cooed along him. His hand was around my shoulder and we soon reached a room. I knew that's where people get their tattoos done. Why the hell the whole place is this dark? 

"Isn't it too dark here?" Ask him to the owner boy. Or the shop owner. "Yeah! Didn't paid the bill, so they have cut the power for the time being." came the reply. Okay so we all have monetary issues. I could understand him and his struggle. This is where even I belong. My world is indeed a dark world even within the brightness. Oh who's paying for my tattoo? 

Taking me by my shoulder, he pinned me to the chair and himself sat beside in another chair. "Choose.." He uttered handing me a book of sample tattoos. 

"This.." I gave my choice. "Nice" uttered him.  Well I chose this coz I wanted freedom as them. You know what I mean. Don't you.?

?