CHAPTER 7

Wang Yibo's P.O.V:

"We gotta go.. Nice meeting you." 

Zhan Ge seemed to be in hurry. Was he pissed? Okay this is something not good. 

"Yeah ! Nice meeting you too.."

Said her. Her face turned sadder. She didn't want him to leave. Yet she didn't had the heart to stop him. Was it her or was it Zhan Ge to break her heart.? I don't know. We're leaving the place and I was happy. Well yes, let me be a little selfish if it comes to Zhan Ge.

"Nice meeting you.. Bye Cheng" 

That's all I said. And guess what. Zhan Ge was already pulling me away by my collar. He was stumbling. He seemed to be troubled. Was he sad?

"Yeah! Let's meet up again." 

I heard him scream. It was Cheng. Well I don't want us to meet again. Not coz I hate you. Coz I don't want Zhan Ge and that lady to meet. But I knew it wasn't a good start anyway.

"Are you alright Zhan Ge?"

"Well not right now.." 

He was in hurry. Reaching home, all he did was grabbing his stuff into the suitcase. Are we leaving already. Didn't he just say he needs another night here. Well supposedly he had change his mind after meeting her. Ms. Zoey.

"Is it a heartbreak?"

"Yeah something like that.."

"Did she break your heart.?"

"Well kinda.. Now stop making it hard and pack up.."

"I have nothing to pack.."

"Well it's good then.. Help me out.." 

"You loved her..?"

"None of your business Yibo.. Jesus I hate this town.."

I didn't enquire any further. He walked upto the couch, took a sit and lit a cigarette. Well he seemed sympathetic. I didn't wanted to trouble him more,. He seemed sad and I wanted to accompany him. But how to console someone. I never learnt. 

"I thought I felt different .. but I don't"

Same raw tone. Will he cry now? Well please don't I don't know how to stop you. Changing the topic I asked something else.

"You said your father.. Is that why we're here..?"

"Yeah.."

"Is he happy to see you..."

"Well that man is an asshole.. Okay.. So there's no way of happy in any question alright.."

"Don't take it out on me.. I asked coz.. I never had a father..." 

My last words were mere whisper again. But as always, I said clear enough for him to hear. That was when after a long while , he stared at me in concern. I knew hearing my story Zhan Ge won't hate me. He was considerate that's all I can say.  

"Did he ever hate you.."

"I hope that's none of your story Yibo.. My dad never touched me.." 

There's nothing more we could speak. Hanging my head lower. I just let him be. Our thoughts falter when we heard a knock. Who could it be? Turning our heads to the door. Oh! It was her. She knows his address. She knows him well. I was hurting. I secretly wanting him was already hard for me to handle. Now she'll add more pain to me. 

"Hey..!"

"Hey! Ahh! We were just on our way back.."

"ZhanZhan.. Stay.."

Was it her command. Zhan Ge went silent and neither did she uttered anything else. They seemed to be solving their old mystery. Well I can never let fate from happening in the way it wants. Moment of time passed by and they were not done staring. Faking a cough, I distracted them. 

"Where do we go now?" Asked I. 

"Come on! Let's go to Angels.. We are all hungry aren't we.."

She offered and seemed that place holds good memory for them. Both had smile in their face talking of Angels. All I could do was accompany them. 

On the way to the restaurant, Cheng was the only person who was having a happy and a free mind. He was excited to have us again. Oh that boy seemed timid. He was hobbling and cooing in happiness. Well I'm not used to t. Yet had to accompany him. Zhan Ge and Zoey were walking ahead of us. Smiling and talking. Well they were enough to make my mood sulky already. But what can I even hope for myself. 

Walking inside I grabbed myself a bottle of wine. I needed it. Well Whatever I need I never get it. Why?

"What do you think you're doing?"

"What just a drink..?"

"And you think it's right for you to drink.."

And he grabbed away. Well Zhan Ge! Don't behave like this. I do whatever I feel like. With a grumpy face I took a seat beside Cheng. Zhan Ge was so distracted he didn't mind me being sad. I guess soon he'll leave me all alone. What can be more sadder than that thought. Cheng seemed to notice. Soon the next moment he pulled me out of that place and we entered the game zone. That was a nice place to explore. Wow. I tried it all. Cheng helped me learn many. 

"Hey Yibo!.."

"Hey Nathan... Long time no see buddy.."

"Yeah ! Didn't know you'll be here.."

"Who's he?"

"Oh ! this is bobby.. My cousin.. I'm here to visit him.. And who's him?"

"Oh! Hi! I'm Cheng.. I met Yibo Ge here few days back.." 

"Ge! Are you younger than me..?"

"Yibo Ge! I'm sixteen."  

"How do you know I'm older.."

"Jie said.. and Zhan Ge said her.." 

"Well Okay.."

"Hey you both. Meet us at the temple road by 7pm.. Alright.."

"Cool okay.."

Was it a good idea? I don't know. And moreover leaving Zoey and Zhan Ge behind was not my option. But Cheng seemed happy. What else could I do? Well since he was good to me. It was on me to make his wish come true too. Okay we'll go. Anyways they will be back together even in my presence. Better I don't hurt myself more. Nathan and Bobby left. We went back to them and had our food. Soon we left the place to Zoey's house. Yes Zhan Ge agreed when she insisted him to visit her. Well as always I just walked along.

Cheng was really a friendly guy. He let me play with all his cars and we also enjoyed video games. Well he seemed to be a lonely person too. He seemed to have rarely any visitor to accompany him. How do I know? Well you guys really look curious. Hehe! 

Well being a guy , who has just been through worst of days, it was kinda easier for me to judge people's behavior sometimes. By his nature I knew that I was one of the visitor maybe he longed for. Here one of the visitor, I'm not talking specific of me. But he surely wanted someone of his age. Someone to play along.

 Someone to play along