CHAPTER 10

Wang Yibo's P.O.V :

I wake up maybe an hour later once again. Flipping my eyes again and again, I tried to wipe off the dizziness. You know what? Zhan Ge's hand was still around my shoulder. Oh! I've never slept even in my mother's arms. 

I slowly turned to face him. Then that I noticed he was just as naked as me. He was only in his lower briefs. He seemed peaceful while sleeping. Zhan Ge too must be wanting to have a fun night. If I let him take me, will he not leave me? Will he accept to keep me. Taking a deep breath I crawled my hand down and grabbed his crotch. 

"Ouch! Ahh! Zhan Ge it hurt.."

He grabbed me and the next moment I was in the floor. It was painful. I hurt my head, my shoulder, even my elbows. Tears already made its way out of my eyes. I didn't know I'm this much hungry of love that I'm crying for it.

"What's wrong with you?"

"You can fuck me if you want..."

"You think I want that.."

"I'm good at it.. Free charges for you... "

"You stop that.. You stop that.. Yibo stop that.."

He dragged me up, and shook me in anger. He was annoyed. Wasn't he with me coz even he wanted to have a fun night. Why he seemed to be hating the idea.? Isn't everyone up to that little fun with me. 

"Should I say something else.. Please don't leave me.."

"Yibo..."

Ouch! He pushed me again. He seemed disgusted. His face hold a wrath and I knew I was done here. I was no more needed and all I needed to do was leave that damn place. Grabbing my pants I slipped it into my limbs . I took a Tee shirt from his closet and stared right into him. 

"Zhan Ge ! Thank you for this few days.. I felt like I was actually worth.. At least a little.. Maybe it's time for me to get back to who's me... Anyways nice meeting you.."

Uttering that, I ran out of the place. He was speechlessly staring at me. Well I didn't lied to you. I'm actually getting back to my old filthy and dirty job. That's where I belong. I'm dirty and people just use me for fun. 

Leaving his shabby place, I ran to no end. I took many turns in the narrow alleys and reached some place filled with fields. Walking into the field, I thud to the ground. Gradually I let my body all into the mother earth and smell it's blossom. I was miserable, yet I tried my best not to cry. Well if this is what I'm suppose to be my whole life then let's be it.

It's already been a day and I have started to get hungry. I needed money. Well I'm not good at any other work. Rather I get laid and let them do their job. Sorry but that's where I'm good at. Walking up to a bar, I stood outside and waited for someone to stop their car and call me.  

Well I'm used to this. I saw cars running by. Well zooming my eyes a little I thought I saw a familiar person. You know whom I mean. Yes! Right . You thought of the right person. Zhan Ge. I felt like he was being there some where. 

But before I could turn my gaze and look for it in proper manner, a car stopped in front of me. I knew what was it. I knew his need. He's old. Older than anyone I have ever laid with. Oh! it's totally disgusting. But there was no choice left. Zhan Ge! to the bottom most part of my heart says, you'll come to rescue me. Please don't break my heart any more. 

"Get in."

He commanded and I did as he said. Taking the passenger's seat, I put on the seat belt. Ahh! He started already. His hands already started to stoke and pinch my thighs. Ah! I feel like puking. No! after meeting Zhan Ge. I no more want to get laid. No I can't do it.