Chapter 36

She hurried up and turned the wheel before we crashed. I hurried up and put my hands on the wheel.

"Boy ain't nothing to be embarrassed about, go on with your hard self",and she laughed at the stupid joke she made.

That shit wasn't funny. "It's not funny, you do not know how bad it hurts to be left on blue balls", I said raising my voice.

 I couldn't stop my erection and it kept hurting the more it grew. "You're the one talking about sextopia and helping me, giving me my first experience, you-" I stopped my sentence before letting out something that shouldn't be said.

"Whatever you do , keep your eyes on the road", she told me and I obeyed, but disobeyed.

I watched her tie her hair up and I got a little "excited". Thinking of something else, she had other plans.

She put her legs on my dashboard, which I told her not to do when she first got in my car but she pulled off her pants. 

My eyes definitely weren't ready for what I saw. I had a look before but now I could see every detail clear as daylight.

Her flower looked so smooth and soft and perfectly shaved. If I didn't know any better, she came prepared just for this moment, which just turned me on more.

Leaning over to me with her ass in the air she leaned down to pull my pants off. I guess we were both free balling, prepared for this moment. Truth is, I just never liked the idea of wearing draws.

Pulling off one of my pants legs I either pressed hard on the gas or the brakes. Honestly I wasn't looking at the road.

I was leaning over looking under her since she was bending over. And to be honest, I liked what I saw.

 She moved my arm so she could climb on top of me and she moved to the side of my face so I could still see the road. Sitting up she inserted her finger inside her entrance.

Her pleasuring herself was both pleasing & bothering because that was supposed to be my job. After a few minutes, she removed her finger and inserted my member into her and sat down.

I slid right in feeling her juices against my member. Now understanding why she was fingering herself.

Iris

I've never sat or took all of someone in before. Right now, I have no choice. Going down trying to sit on the entire thing was painful but I managed to sit all the way down. Grabbing onto the back of his seat I rubbed my flower against him.

 My clit was just throbbing to be messed with. Rubbing up against his member, I could feel himself growing inside me. I could feel my juices dripping down.

Grasping onto the back of the seat I raised up a little going back down. Feeling his member going inside and out of me only made me wetter.

Men didn't really moan but he made little noises. Sometimes closing his eyes and biting his lips.

Maybe he couldn't take it anymore because he swerved onto the grass we was driving next too.

Stopping the car and pulling the keys out. Grabbing onto my waist he held me down on him and pulled the seat back. I sat ontop of him sitting completely up rubbing my slit against him.

 I leaned down attaching my lips to his, sucking roughly on his bottom lip. His jaw was clenching making him look hotter.

His hands traveled down to my cheeks, pushing me against his member. Trying to continue to kiss him, my lips pulled away letting me moan softly.