1.(My Start)

"Girl thats just your S.E.X. mama's secret and daddy gone go crazy when he finds out that his baby found her S.E.X. take a deep breath and think before you let it go".

I sang as my fingers hit the piano. "Thank You" i said and i turned the camera off. I've always dreamt of being a singer and this cover stuff is my only shot. Im Gina Patten and im 19 i have an amazing voice at least thats what everyone who heard me sing said but i have to finish college first so thats my goal. I sit my camera down and hooked it up on my computer so i could put it up on YouTube. As it was uploading i heard someone at the door. "Hey baby" my boyfriend Ryan said. "Hey' i said "what are you doing home so early" "Coach sent us home so we could rest for the game" Ryan is a football player in college his dream is to be pro. "ok so dont you think you should go rest then" i said sarcastically. "Yeah but dont get smart" he said as he came over to kiss me. "What you doing" he said. "uploading another video" i said. "ok well even if you dont get a deal you sing really great" he said. "Thanks" i said "but thats not going to help" i said. "Well goodnight baby" he said as he turned on the shower.

Ryan's POV
I turbed on the shower and got in. I was thinking about what i was planning to do tommorrow night Gina is the love of my life and i dont want no one but her i washed up and brushed my teeth it took about an hour so i checked on Gina she was sound asleep i got some basketball shorts put them on and layed down with her i kissed her forehead and eventually fell asleep.

*Next Day* Gina's POV
I woke up and Ryan was gone i remembered he had a game today so I got up got in the shower and went to the sink and there was a note it read: "I love you i have a special day planned for you today go to the cafe on the corner where we first met and you'll have a surprise waiting for you" -Ryan
I smiled to myself today is our anniversary i thought he forgot because he had a game today but he remembered thats why i love him.
I put on a nice red dress, black pumps, and a black half sweater. i left out the house after doing my makeup and got in my car i was listening to "When Your Mad by ne yo i love this song so i start singing. "Could it be the little wrinkle over your nose when you make your angry face" as i was singing i realized i was here. i got out the car and there was a man with a bouquet of flowers in his hand and he handed me them "hello madam" he said. "Hello" i replied. i walked in the cafe and saw a lot of people and as i was making my way through the crowd i saw Ryan. "Hi, you look beautiful" he said. "Thank You" i said. "Waht are you doing" i said as he gets on one of his knees and pulls something out his pocket. "Gina i have known you for 2 years and i feel like we are meant to be together i want to spend the rest of my life with you... as my wife" he said. I started to tear up i love him but we are too young i have my whole life and he has his on life to worry about i got interrupted by him talking to me. "Ryan i love you too but i cant marry you we are too young" i said as i took my hand away from his grip. "but...but" he stuttered i looked at everyone and i was embarrassed but i couldnt imagine how embarrased Ryan was. I had to leave. i ran out to my car and start crying what did i do? why does he want to marry me? did i make the wrong decision? i started the car and wiped my tears. As i went back to my apartment i saw that Ryan's car was in the driveway. "Here goes nothing" i say to myself. i went to my apartment and Ryan was sitting there with his hands on his head. "Can we talk" i said. "Yeah" he said softly. "Look i love you but i cant marry you" "Yeah you said that before" he said. I sat down beside him. "Look baby your just moving too fast, just slow down" i said. "I CANT SLOW DOWN I LOVE YOU GINA" he yelled. " look if you cant wait then i think you should find someone else" i said tearing up. "Ok fine"he said looking hurt.
He start packing his bags and he looked at me once more then left. i slipped out my dress and got in the shower then start crying. i love him but i just cant. i got out the shower and my phone start ringing i looked at it and it was unknown i answered and it was a man. "Hi is this Miss Gina Patten"? "Yeah this is her" "Well im from A&R records and i would like to give you a record deal". "OMG are you serious right now"! "Yes i am we would love for you to come down to Los Angeles where we payed for everything and sing for our company but we will not have your contact information and everything until March 16th. "ok thank you so much" i said before i hung up. OMG i have a record deal i said to myself. But i don't have Ryan here to celebrate.