7.(Blake)

Later that night Gina POV

Frankie and I got into the car in silence until she spoke up. "So what happened"? I sighed before answering "So when you left he just... kissed me and then when I looked down someone was calling him and it had Bae as the caller I.D. so my mind was just wondering like did he have a "Bae" the whole time" i said emphasizing the last part. "Well did you at least let him explain" she said looking out the window. I had to drive since she had a few drinks and i had none. "No i just didn't want to hear him even if he didn't have a girl the whole time he still kissed me and that's being unfaithful in my book because who knows what it could have lead to" i said frowning. "But girl that man was depressed when you left I'm not saying he wasn't wrong because if he did have a girl then that was a waist of time for you, but he deserves a chance to explain". I sighed knowing she was right but I'm afraid of the truth what can I say. "Your right but i did give my number to some guy named Blake" i said smiling at that. "Ooh tell me about it" she said turning towards me in her seat. "When I was leaving Jerry trying to find you i accidentally bumped into this guy making his drink spill on his suit that looked expensive by the way, then he started asking me for my number and i gave it to him" i said. "He sound desperate" she mumbled. I slapped her arm."Oww" "See you so used to them fucking thugs talking to you like shit that when a man come up to you with respect you think he's desperate" I said in a motherly way. "Well I'm just saying" she said. "Well I'm saying that he's not desperate because he's respectful" "Ok" she said raising her arms. We made it to my house and got out. As soon as i was in the house i ran to my room and plopped on my bed until i heard my stomach growling. I groaned and got up to my kitchen i barely had any food so i went to Frankie's room "Hey you hungry" i said. "Nah" she replied. "Well I'm about to go get me some food i'll be back ok" "ok". I got my keys and got in my car and drove off.

Frankie's POV

I waited till i heard he car drove away and quickly dialed his number and pressed the call button.

(218) 325-0054

JERRY: Hello
ME: Hey Jerry
JERRY: Frankie?
ME: Yes
JERRY: what are you calling me for i already told you what happened at the club
ME: Im going to try to convince her to go back to the club tomorrow come so you can talk to her
JERRY: what time?
ME: Same time as today
JERRY: I can't i have to go somewhere
ME: Well come to her house the address is 1019 west Auburn Street
JERRY: Ok

PHONE CALL OVER

Gina POV
I walked into the house and heard Frankie on the phone with somebody probably one of those "hoes" she had. I laughed to myself. I made my way to my room and ate my food. I went to the kitchen to throw away my trash and saw Frankie. "Hey who were you on the phone with"? i said. "One of my hoes" she said slyly before walking past me back to her room. I did the same and went to sleep.

The Next Day
I woke up and looked at the clock 10:00 it read. I got up and went into the kitchen to see Frankie there holding her head. When she saw her face lit up "girl I'm so glad your up you got any Tylenol or something them few drinks i had are killing my head right now" she said. "Yeah let me go look" i said walking into the bathroom. I opened the medicine cabinet and looked to see that I had some Tylenol. I grabbed them and went back to the kitchen. "Here" i said. She took the pills and drunk from the glass of water she had. After she did that i said "you good"? "Yeah" she replied. "You see why I don't drink"? i said folding my arms and smiling. "Oh shut up i don't need no preaching right now" she said. I threw my hands up "Ok". I went back to my room to get my purse. "Im about to go get some food for this house and after that we are going to finish cleaning". She nodded her head. I headed out to my car and made my way to the nearest Kroger. I got out and went into the store and immediately made my way into the fruit isle. My phone started ringing in my purse I dug it out only to see Jerry calling me. I rolled my eyes and ignored it. I looked back up but accidentally bumped into somebody. "You again" he said. It was Blake. "Hi I said. "Hi" he said looking at me while kissing my hand. I pulled it back smiling. "It seems as though your always bumping into me somehow". "Yeah" I said laughing. "Its actually funny i was going to call you as soon as i got out of here" he said. "Really well it looks like your wearing a new suit so what were you gonna call me for" i said smiling touching the collar of his suit. "I said you didn't have to worry about that suit i got a million more, i was calling to ask you on a date". he said looking in my eyes. "Well...ummm I really don't know right now i mean I don't know you" "But you were just about to let me call you so you could get me a suit" he said. "Yeah, b--" "Come on just let me take you on one date, one date and if you don't like it then i will just get out your life, forget about the suit and everything" he said with pleading eyes. "Sure, but I'm taking my car to wherever we are going" i said. "Thanks I'll call you" he said smiling then he walked away. I went back to picking out my fruit smiling as i did.