4.(Careers)

(1 month later)

So, me and Jerry are together but not really together like we're just messing around. We really don't have time for each other we are both trying to pursue a career and just starting is hard. Every time i work he has time but when he works i don't have time. Right now I'm with my best friend Frankie. She doesn't know anything about Jerry because she still lives in New Orleans like the rest of my family. She decided to come down and visit me because i haven't seen her in forever. "So how you been you seen any cute guys down here" she said. "Well......" "Ooh you need to tell me his name right now" she said almost jumping out her seat we are at the restaurant Jerry took me to. "His name is Jerry and we kind of been messing around but its not official, girl let me tell you we have so much in common like music and everything he sings too". "Wow, so where is he now"? "I don't know probably working we really haven't had time for each other lately". "Oh well you need to fix that and I need to see him". "Well you might get to see him tonight i don't think he has any plans he said that he wanted to do something with me" "Ooh i can't wait". The waiter came with our food and we start eating. "Ooh girl this food is good" Frankie said in between bites. "Yeah but it ain't compared to New Orleans food" I said. "You right about that" she replied.

*2 hours later*
"I like this little house you got" Frankie said. "Thanks but its going to get better once my money starts coming in" I said sighing. "Girl as good as you sing thats going to be real soon" she said. "Thanks but do you want to hear the song i recorded" I said. "Umm OF COURSE" she said. "Ok" I start playing 11 something. She was bopping her head to the song. "Girl this is good, you wrote this" she said. I nodded. "See i always knew you had some real talent" she said slapping my shoulder. Just then there was a knock at the door. "Ooh is that the NOTORIOUS Mr. Jerry" Frankie said. "I don't know" I said smiling. I went to the door and there smiling was Jerry with flowers in his hand. "Hey beautiful" he said. "Hey Jay" i said, giving him a kiss in the cheek. He handed me the flowers. "Thanks" i said moving out the way so he could come in. He stepped in and i closed in the door and sat the flowers in a vase. I walked in and Jerry and Frankie were talking. "I see you've met each other" i said. "Yes he is cute girl how'd you get him"? Frankie said. "Hmm i don't know" I said smiling at Jay "how did I get you" "Well" he said licking his lips "you did some things". "Shut up" i said playfully punching his arm.

Jerry P.O.V.
I looked at her, man she is beautiful. Her friend is cute too, her ass looks like Gina's but Gina's is bigger. I felt a vibration in my pocket. I got my phone out it was Derrick. "Hey Gina Derrick's calling i'll be back" "ok" she said continuing to talk to Frankie.

PHONE CALL

Jerry: Hey wassup?
Derrick: Hey sorry i know I told you that you could leave but i need you here at the studio laying down some more tracks.
Jerry: What? man I already told my girl that i would spend some time with her today
Derrick: Sorry but in order for you to get signed you need to work. You know the motto "You got to work hard in order to play"
Jerry: Aight i'll be there just give me some time to tell my girl
Derrick: Aight nigga
PHONE CALL OVER

I walked back in the room with Gina and Frankie. "Hey Gina I'm so sorry but Derrick wants me to come down there" "Oh aight what time do you think you'll be back"? "Shit i don't know but I think it's going i be pretty long because he really wants me to get signed" "Ok well I'll see you when you get back" "Ok bye" i said kissing her. "Wait, here take my key so you can stay here when you get back" she said. "Aight, bye" "Bye" I left out to my car. I know its killing her for us to be apart i know we ain't officially together but I can still tell that it's killing her. I started up my car and left for the studio.

Gina P.O.V.
"You ok" Frankie said rubbing my back. "Yeah i'll be fine" "Well i should really get going to go find a hotel" "Umm no my best friend is not staying at no hotel and I'm in a house you can stay here i have 1 extra room you can stay in". "Well then ok" She left to go get her bags out her car. Im really sad that Jerry had to go so soon but at least we got to spend the time we had together. I don't know how I'm going to get through this but I'll try.