3.(Official)

Gina POV
I woke up feeling sore and Jerry wasn't in the bed. I smelled food so i went to the kitchen and Jerry was in there making eggs, bacon, grits, and sausage. "oh look at Chef Boy Ardee" i said. He start laughing. "good-morning beautiful" he said as he handed me a plate. "What you got up for today" he asked. "Umm I think I might stop at the studio down here but I don't have any inspiration right now"
"Oh ok" he replied. "You want to come with me" i said. "Sure" he said. "I need some clothes, since you like ripping dresses off" i said. "Haha, funny but you can wear something of mine then i can take you back to your house to get some clothes". "Ok".

After he got dressed he took me to my house and i took a shower and got dressed in my blue bow shirt, white pants, brown sandals, and pearl white earrings.(outfit in media). Then I did my hygiene and put my hair in a tight bun. Then we set off to the studio.

*At the studio*
"I slammed the pen down. "I cant think of nothing" i sighed. "Its ok" Jerry came up and kissed me on the cheek. "You need some inspiration, here" he said as he kissed my lips. "Did that help" he said. "Yeah I think so, hold on" i said as i grabbed the headphones and got in the booth. "Ok just go when you're ready" he said. I started to sing. (Song: 11 something by Summerella)

(Chorus)
It's only 11 something but why does it feel like its 2 something we just vibing we just cruising baby. Forever me and you cause I'm losin track of time and i hope I'm not wasting my time, my time, my time, my time

I don't smoke that but for you i'll do anything so lets roll that baby
It's me and you in this room aint no telling what we're gonna do

(Hook)
Baby we're floating on clouds shutting the whole world out
I feel like we're losing track of time thats why I say

(Chorus)

You got me tripping
I feel like i can do anything when you're with me baby

You got me feeling some type of way

Baby we're floating on clouds shutting the whole world out
It's crazy how time keeps passing by but it feels just like we're standing still

(Guitar)

(Chorus till the end)

"How was that" i asked.

"That was beautiful" he said coming up to hug me. "Thanks, so what you want to do" I asked. "I got something we can do" he said. "What"? "Lets go back to your house and get some clothes your staying at my house tonight". "Ok" I said.
He dropped me off at my house and i packed some clothes and went to his house. When I walked in the door was wide open. "What the hell" I mumbled. When I walked in their were rose petals on the floor leading to the bedroom. I walked in and Jerry wasn't in anything except for a towel around his waist showing his tattoos on his chest. "What is all this" i said. He came up to me and said "Gina i know I barely know you and you barely know me but I think you are very special and we have so much alike and i just want you to be mine will you PLEASE be my girlfriend" he said nervously. "I don't know Jerry this is super sweet and so romantic but" He cut me off by kissing me, I couldn't think straight he gives me so much attention. What do you say yes or no" he said. "Yes" I said. He smiled and crashed his lips into mine. He pulled away from the kiss and dropped his towel began taking my clothes off. He stripped me down to my underwear then threw me on the bed. He climbed on top of me and stuck his fingers inside my panties and started to finger me. I bit my lip to keep from screaming . He went down and slid my panties off with his teeth. He started to eat me out and I was moaning louder than ever. He came up and then pushed inside of me i could hear him groaning. We were going for hours. When we both came. After we were done he lay down beside me and we both fell asleep naked.