first day

Rayla is waiting for the bus when a few other kids come to the bus stop one has brown hair green eyes one has black hair green eyes one has blonde hair blue eye the blonde boy looks a little older then them "oh hey are you going to katolis(idk how to spell it) highschool?" The boy with brown hair asked "I'm callum"he puts his hand out "I'm Rayla"she say shaking it "hey I'm soren this is my sister claudia" "hey why don't you take your hood down?" Rayla paniced stood up backing away"uhm no!" All the kids were confused claudia pushing it "come on why not?" "I-im not comfortable with that" Rayla look up the street"oh thank God the bus is here".

On the bus callum sits next to claudia while soren sits next to Rayla "hey I'm sorry if my sister made you uncomfortable" "it's okay I guess..." They sat there in silence for a while "so what do you like?" "Sports,music.animals..." "sports what kind? you could try out for the school sports club!" "What kind...all of them really what the sports club?" "It's a club that you can try out for then Every week is a different sport!we have baseball, basketball, soccer, hockey,ice hockey, tennis..." "wow that's so cool how do I try out?!" "Well we're going to get a new captain for our classes so..." "Cool he's my dad I'll talk to him after school!" "Runnan is your dad?!" "Mhm!".

Tbc