Chapter 2 Why Tom?

Miss Jeniffer: Tom, Jake and Jacob where is Noah

Jacob: He is sick today Miss Jeniffer.

Miss Jeniffer: All right very well just say to him that he has to do his homework at home for tomorrow.

Them: Yes Miss Jeniffer we will say that.

Sierra walks to her new teacher shakes his hands and Mr Patrick says welcome to your new class. Sierra says Thank you.

Miss Jeniffer leaves the classroom everyone stares at Sierra But Tom is the only one who is not looking at me he is looking out of the window.

Tom: i didn't wanted to look at her i know her some how but i don't know where.

Mr Patrick: You can sit next to Tom, he will lead you to every class today.

In silence i walk to Tom and sit next to him he still hasn't talked to me or even looked at me and ever time when i say something to Tom he ignores me and looks out of the window but Jacob and Jake are laughing ever time when i talk to Tom.

School is out finally i'm still wating on my mum she is always late but when i tought that i saw my mum i got a message from my mum she is running late and can't pick me up so i have to walk home it's lucky not so far from my school.

While i'm walking i here a group of boys behind me shouting: Hey sweetheart where are you going and asking where i live and when we can hang out.

I don't even know these guys i walk fast as i could but they almost caught me until Tom came and they left.

WELL WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN AND WHY DID TOM SAVED SIERRA?

Hey hey new chapter 3 is coming soon but you guys will have to wait until there is chapter 3 and i know this is short but just wait for a new chapter!