Chapter 3 Fight

I looked back and the group of boys are finally gone i pushed Tom away from me and said angry thank you.

Tom: well i wasn't excepting that kinde of response. Why are you angry i saved your live.

Sierra: Your weren't even talking to me or even looking at me so why do i have to be so nice to you and i already said thank you.

As i openend the door is slammed the door hard as possible i waited a minute and then i saw Tom walking away he looked confused and sad. I ran upstairs to my room and decide to unpack my stuff.

Next day i woke up with a lot of books around me i must read some books i think (just some 10 books around me) but then i saw the time.

Sierra: Oh no i'm getting late i only have 15 minutes until school i still have to get dressed, i need to eat something, my textbook and i'm just wondering why my mum didn't woke me up cause she Always wakes me up before school

She gets dressed, eats breakfast, brushed her teeth and gets her textbooks. Then as she almost walked out of her house she saw a note from her mom it says: Hey sweetie i have to go to work early so didn't wanted to wake you up so i let you sleep for a bit hope that you came on time. Well i'm going to be late tonight so your going and stay at this house here is the number of the house i will pick you up after work make sure that your doing your homework. Love Mom & Adress: Abbey street number 10

I was confused cause i can make myself dinner but whatever as long it isn't Tom's house.

After school i promised mom that i will go to the house where i'm staying it is 20 min away from school so ofcourse i have to walk. As i walk into the street i was confused all the houses are white and i see rich cars a lot of rich cars anyway i ringend the doorbell as a women opend the door her name is Elaine well i think because that's what my little sister said to me.

Elaine: Hello you must be Sierra?

Sierra: Yes that's me you are Elaine right well i think that's what my little sister said to me.

Elaine: Yes i am come in your sister is already here my husband picked her up from school just about 30 minutes ago.

I stepped in this huge house as i walked in to the living room i already smelled some jummy food and then my little sister jumped on me i think she was excited to see me wich never happend once in my live but i liked, i gave her a big hug back and walked with Elaine to the kitchen where i saw a daughter called Jodie, her husband called Steve but then i saw someone that i didn't wanted to see yeah guess who it was. IT WAS TOM.

As i saw Tom i realized that he has a black eye and some blood around his arms. I looked in his eyes and saw the tears coming down on his cheeks then he realized that i was here in his house he looked at me and ran upstairs.

OH NO WHAT HAPPEND Tom has a black eye and some blood around his arms do you think he got into a fight or did he just fell

you guys see that in the next chapter 4