Chapter 4 Did Tom kissed me?

Tom ran upstairs to his room and slammed the door. His parents were shouting at him and asking what's wrong but there was no answere it stayed quite for a minute. After a while his parents came down stairs and started serving dinner even for Tom but he never came downstairs.

I asked to his parents: Why did Tom ran upstairs? i was curious i know i'm not allowed to ask that but i just wanted to know. They even answered my question, they said: We don't know it either since yesterday he didn't spoke about school, friends or even what's going on. Yesterday i heard him crying last night said Jodie.

After dinner i decided to go upstairs and check on Tom see if he was alright. He was in the bathroom cleanen up all the blood his eyes were so red from all that crying, i can see that he was hurt inside and ofcourse outside. But when i wanted to walk away he already saw me and said hi i said hi back. it was quite i didn't know what to say to him.

Tom: Are you okay since yesterday because of these group of boys? He asked me. Sierra: Yeah i'm fine. You don't look fine what happend? Tom: I got into a fight well they started then Noah, Jake and Jacob pulled them back. Sierra: Why did they started because of me? Tom: Yeah they didn't liked it that i was with you, they already knew that i was faking our relationship so they started to hit me.

I came closer to Tom and helped him cleaning up the rest of the blood off of him. He went to his room to put anothere shirt on while i was looking around his room. It was full of albums and a wall with a lot of pictures a lot of fans, gigs, rehearsals, friends and family. I was sitting on his bed he came sitting next to me while he was sitting next to me his hand was on my cheek and the other was on my leg and then i felt our lips connecting. the kiss was long until Tom pulled me away he ran downstairs i heard him saying to his parents that he is going to sleep by Noah's house he sounded sad and confused, i was still sitting on his bed until Jodie came over to me and said that it wasn't my fault.

i cried i thought it was my fault. i messed it up he was so nice to me but i wasn't to him.

Jodie: This isn't your fault but Tom is sometimes diffucult and doesn't know what he's doing. He is going thourgh some rough time at this point and you didn't knew about that.

Tom's pov

i walked to Noah's house. Tom knocked on the door it was freezing cold but tomorrow we have weekend so it doesn't matter anyways. Noah opend the door.

Noah: Hi Tom what's going on?

Tom: Can i sleep with you tonight? I need to get away from my family and everthing i came here to you because you always let me stay at night.

Noah looked at him he already knew that he cried so without any words he let Tom in. Noah makes a bed up while Tom is showering. Tom comes out of the shower and get dressed. Noah said nothing cause he knew that it will make it worse then it already was. Later we watched a movie but i fell asleep in 30 minutes.

Main Instagram: yasmina.cupo

Instagram: drawing_with_2021

Hope you liked it