Chapter 7 The end

Tom's pov

I was finally home but i wasn't feeling well. After a few weeks i finally got to go back to school wich is fun because i'm seeing the ladies again (Noah, Jacob and Jake) but i am also really nervous about today because i am seeing Sierra in idk since my appendix explode.

Sierra's pov

My alarm 6:30 like always every day for school. As i woke up i opend my curtains and i saw Jacob also getting up (Jacob lives next to me). I got in to the shower, got dressed and headed downstairs to eat breakfast as my mum walked in to the kitchen she started talking about Tom.

Mum: did you knew Tom is going to be at school today?

Sierra: What do you mean? He was never at school since the last time i saw him at his house.

Mum: Well his apendix explode the day after he ran out of the house. He was at Noah's house he slept there.

Sierra: What happend after that?

Mum: In the morning he trew up his parents picked him up. But after he was home he was rushed to the hospitol.

I looked down i felt so quilty because maybe it is my fault. As i walked through the door i saw Noah and Jake waiting for Jacob. I waved at them and walked past them.

At school

I arrived at school but there was no sign of Tom Abisgold. I walked to my locker as i opend my locker i heard a voice thta sounded like Tom Abisgold i turnend around and there he was TOM ABISGOLD.

Tom's pov

As i walked in to school i was nervouse and scared what if she doesn't want to see me. I haven't talked to hear since the last time. As she walked in to school to her locker i didn't wanted to pay attention to her. i walked to my next class it was math so that was easy for me.

i walked into class and saw her sitting alone like usual cause i was the only one how was sitting next to her. i walked to our spot and wanted to say something.

Tom: Hi i haven't spoke to you since i ran away to Noah's house. I'm sorry but a lot of things happend since then.

It stayed quiet, she looked at me and then looked away.

Sierra: I should say sorry, i should tekst you or even give a call but i didn't i was scared for your reacting.

Tom: Why were you scared i know i pushed you away cause we kissed together but i was scared. I'm not that good in kissing everyone thinks i'm good at kissing but i never kissed before you were my first kiss.

Sierra: Well i never kissede someone before so you are my first kiss and it was good.

I looked at her smiling, i took her hand and held it for the entire class until class was over.

After school-

We spoke and then we kissed it was a long kiss after that i picked her up and caried her to my home cause nobody was at home. As i closed the door i picked her up again and dropped her on my bed as i closed the door she came behind me and took my shirt off. i kissed her in her neck as i took her dress out.

The next morning- Sierra's pov

I woke up and turned around when i saw Tom still dead asleep i smiled at thim he was so cute when he was asleep.

1 year later- Sierra's pov

It has been 1 year later since i met Tom and then he became the love of my life. We have been doing a lot since our relationship we have been skydiving, going on picknicks dates, to going shopping, going out to dinner, to reharsels well Tom ofcourse, to gigs, to going on tour, meeting parents and making a lot of friends since i was new and had no friends. But Tom was busy because of gigs and touring so when he was home i came over to be with him again. But it was our 1 anniversary so i decided to do something that we never did. I went to the beach with a basket with food, drinks, blankets, roses and lights and set everthing up i texted Tom to come to the beach. I was nervous but when he came i got butterflies in my stomach just like the first time.

Tom's pov
When Sierra texted me i said to the boys that i have to go ofcourse they were looking at me and saying awww happens evertime. When i came to the beach i saw Sierra and the picknick i smiled at her she kissed me and gave me the flowers. We sat there and ate, drink and laughed. After a while we were laying on a blanket in the dark with the stars, she had her head on my chest and i was playing with her hair, her hair was always soft. I kissed her on her cheeck. I was loved and happy that she came into my life, i found my wife for later.

Sierra's pov

Things changed a lot for me since i met Tom and fell in love with him. First i had no friends on my new Highschool but since i had Tom so many wanted to be friends with me but i found 2 girls how were quiet, nice, smart, nice outifts and didn't wanted to be in a busy group. They wanted to be friends with me not because i have a relationship with Tom but because i am how i am. There is on friend called Maral she has brown hair, brown eyes and is not very tall but she really nice and funny.

And then there is Elle she is kind but sometimes she can be a bitch. She will stand up for you and will help you. She has blonde hair, blue eyes and wears glasses, she is so smart and will stand up for you.

Since i didn't spoke that much to my dad. Tom said that i have to speak to my dad and i am saying that i'm not disappointed cause now i have a good relationship with my dad since Tom is going to gigs and touring i decided to spend the time when Tom is away to go to my dad's house. He broke up with his girl so that he can focus on his career and his kids apparently his girl was dating him only for the money. But now everthing is diffrent and i even got the lead role in a new movie. It's a true story about a girl who is getting sick and found the love of her life.

everthing is so diffrent but in a good way.

THE END!

Hey guys with Yasmina here thankyou so much for joining and reading it i loved this story so much!

please read this cause it's important. So i am doing a new story i already have a lot of people thanks to Elle (chapter13.lovexo) who was sharing my story with me and then got a lot of comments on it.

thankyou for everyone who is joining my new story!