Chapter Seventeen :)

XFACTOR LIVE TOUR! WHO'S GOING? :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah's P.O.V

Tonight is the night. I'm going on a double date with Libby and Jayden. Don't get me wrong, i love them. It's just that i wish it would just be me and Trent on this date. 

I stare at myself in the mirror with a disgusted look on my face as i take note of my ugly brown hair that reaches down to my shoulders and my dull eyes. Trent said to dress casual, so i'm just wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a nice flowy top. I add a touch of makeup on before putting the necklace that Trent gave to me a few days ago around my neck. 

The doorbell rings and before i get up to get it, i take one last look at myself in the mirror, I sigh and run to get the door. I open the door and i see Trent standing in front of me. My mood immediately changes as i give him a quick hug.

We walk to the car and i see that Libby and Jayden are already in the car. We drive for half an hour before reaching our destination. Like a gentleman, Trent helps me out of the car. 

We walk into the cinemas and it's full. We find four spare seats at the side of the cinemas and sit in this order: Libby, Jayden, Trent, Me.

Skylar's P.O.V

Beep, Beep, Beep. That's all i can hear right now. I try to open my eyes but they just won't open. Finally the beeping noise quietens down and i can hear voices next to me.

"Will she be ok?" i hear a lady ask.

She, who's she? Are they talking about me. What's happened to me? Why can't i open my eyes properly? This isn't my bed, so where am i? All these thoughts were running through my head. 

"She'll be fine for now. She suffered a few broken bones as she was hit pretty hard. And she has this large bruise on her skull. She'll have to stay here for a week or two before she can leave." i hear another voice say.

Great, two weeks in this place. Then something pops in my mind. If i'm going to be here for two weeks then i will miss XFACTOR! NO! THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAN, COMMENT, VOTE!!!!

Remember to follow me on twitter: @collector4life_ 

Comment below if you would like to be in this story :) 

-Sarah xxxx