Chapter Thirty :)

Skylar's P.O.V

It's 11 and Rebecca and her friends still haven't arrived. I sigh and collapse onto my bed but as i do, i hear a knock on the door. I sit up excitedly, feeling a slight pain in my chest as i do but i shrug it off as i excitedly scream "come in".

The door opens and Rebecca walks in with a huge smile on her face which is identical to my smile. I look to see if anyone is walking in behind her, but no one comes in and she closes the door behind her.

"Where are your friends that you said were gonna come?" i ask, feeling a slight disappointed.

"they're right here," Rebecca says as she points to the door. As she does, the door opens slowly and 5 guys walk in. and guess who they are....The Collective. No. Freakin. Way.

The boys, who i've been dying to meet for so long are standing in front of my hospital bed with the cutest grins omg. Look at them. Their perfect faces, perfect teeth, beautiful eyes, their clothes, i could go on and on but then i realise my mouth is wide open and im staring at them like a freak. I quickly close my mouth, look away for a little while and mumble a hi. I'm shaking so much.

"Hey Skylar, how are you feeling," Will says, walking closer to me to give me a little pat on the arm.

"F-fine, thanks," i manage to get out of my mouth as i think in my head..WILL SINGE TOUCHED ME.

"Becc told us that you were supposed to be the other X Factor VIP Winner but you were in hospital," Jayden says sympathetically.

I nod, giving a small smile to Jayden. he gave Rebecca a nickname aww.

"So Becc came up with the idea that we come visit you!" he says excitedly. aw he's so cute.

I look at Rebecca, who is standing right next to me and give her the biggest hug i've ever given to anyone. She did all this for me. I swear i can't stop smiling now.

"PHOTO TIME! WOOOOO!" Trent butts in as he pulls out his iPhone 5 and takes a selfies with all of us in it.

This is the best thing that has ever happened to me, i think as i look at the boys lounge around in MY hospital room with jayden on his guitar and the boys singing to me and Rebecca. This feels like a fantasy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so late.

-> fan, vote, comment, share :)

-> Follow me on twitter @collector4life_

-> Follow me on instagram: itsjustsaraah

Love you all <3 thanks so much for 20,000 reads!!!

-Sarah xxxxx