Chapter Eleven :)

Here is the extra early update that I promised :)

Enjoy...  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erica's P.O.V  

"I need to tell you a secret..." The words just popped out of my mouth. Oops.

"What is it?" Skylar desperately asks.

"You're not allowed to tell anyone though," I quickly say as she nods her head.

"Well... I'm Trent's cousin," I quickly say, waiting for Skylar's reaction.

"You're Trent's cousin?? As in THE TRENT BELL FROM THE COLLECTIVE??" She screams with excitement written all over her.

I nod my head.

"OMG! I'm talking to Trent Bell's cousin, is this real life?" She says, lying down on her bed.

I laugh at her reaction and she quickly sits up with a grin on her face. Then she suddenly lets out another scream.

"I'M SITTING HERE WITH TRENT BELLS COUSIN!" It was so loud it nearly burst my ears.

"Do you want to meet my sister?" I ask getting up from the bed to look around the room.

"YESS!!! Can we go now?" She screams jumping up and down on the bed.

"Sure," I say as I open the bedroom door with Skylar following close behind. 

Skylar's P.O.V

I walk behind Erica to go to her house and I think about what happened today.

I find out that Rebecca won tickets to watch X factor live in VIP seats, she's taking me with her! Then I find out my next door neighbor is Trent Bell's cousin! And now I'm walking right next to her to meet Trent's other cousin!

As soon as I step into Erica's house, I am shocked. The house is huge.

"Wow, your house is massive," I say, still amazed by the size of the house.

"Yeh i know, I don't even know how we afforded this!" She replies.

We head up to her room and its double the size of mine! She has a queen bed in the middle of the room and a flat screen tv on the side wall with a small bathroom attached to her room.

She calls for her sister to come and seconds later, a gorgeous girl pops her head into the bedroom.

She has brown hair with blonde tips and she introduces herself as Marina (A/N: boober_louis99.. Go fan her now!)

After a few minutes of chatting about random things, she leaves the room. For the next few hours, Erica and I just chill in her massive room, watching movies, taking quizzes in magazines, and exploring the rest of the house.

Before I know it, it starts getting late and I have to leave. I quickly say goodbye to everyone before heading back to my own house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't believe Collecting You has over 2000 reads! It's amazing :) thanks so much xx

...and guess what! JAYDENS DAD READ THIS FANFIC! I tweeted him asking him to read it and he said he loved it!' :)

Remember to fan, vote and comment!

And follow me on twitter: @collector4life_ :D

-Sarah xxx