Chapter Twenty Eight :)

Will's P.O.V

I return to the boys later that night after having a few hours to myself to think about everything. Of course Trent avoids me, but the others act like nothing happened which I'm really grateful about.

I hide away in my room while all the boys were watching tv and after a while of just sitting there doing nothing, I hear the door open and close. I turn around quickly to see Trent standing in my room.

He says one word and that one word makes me think about everything once again

"Why?" He says.

I don't know how to reply. So I just turn around so my back is facing him and try my best to ignore him. Eventually he gives up and leaves the room, leaving me in the silent peace I've been wanting with my mind going crazy with horrible and guilty thoughts. 

Rebecca's P.O.V

Jayden asked me to call the number the next day to organise a time for them to see Skylar but I've been too scared to. Honestly, I've been sitting by the phone all day with the phone number in my hand but I'm such a coward. I know I should do this for Skylar. She deserves to see the boys.

So I finally do it, I pick up the phone and dial the number. It rings for a little while but then someone finally picks it up. I hold my breath, too scared to speak and wait for the person on the other end to speak first.

"Hello," says a loud male voice on the other end

"Hi, um, I was the VIP winner for yesterday. Jayden asked me to call this number.."

"..To organise a time for them to meet your friend." He finished for me.

"Yes," I reply.

"please hold for me,"

"Of course," I say

After a little while of waiting, the man returns.

"Is this Saturday ok at 11?" He asks.

"Perfect, thank you very much," I say

I quickly give him the name of the hospital and room number before hanging up.

I lean back onto my bed, with a huge smile on my face. I did it! Skylar's gonna love this surprise.  

I upload the photos from last night on basically every social networking site I have: Facebook, twitter, Instagram, tumblr. Getting pretty much the same comment from everyone saying "OMG, you're so lucky,"

I smile, finally I'm able to say I've met the boys!!

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

READ, COMMENT, VOTE, FAN AND SHARE! 

Follow me on twitter @collector4life_

Thank you so much for 18,000 reads <3

-Sarah xxx