[chapter four]

[Toby's point of view]

The funeral was sad, and my dad showed up drunk. Or at least that was the rumor--- I couldn't even manage to get out of bed to go. Tim was there every step of the way, helping me cope in any way possible. He made me food, cuddled me, let me say what was on my mind, he let me rant to him, and he was just there. Mostly, his presence was all that I needed.

°°°

"Tim?" I muttered. "Yes?" he answered, turning to me. I didn't say anything I just chewed nervously on the inside of my cheek. Finally I broke the silence. "I love you." I mumbled, my voice wavering a little. "I love you too, toby." He smiled brightly. His smile made me smile. He gently pulled me in for a kiss and I kissed him back, smiling a little. Slowly my arms snaked around him and his did the same around my waist. We slowly laid down, me on top of his lap. I moved my arms and begun to move his shirt up, hinting for him to take it off, then moved my hands and unbuttoned his pants and my own. He pulled away from the kiss."Woah- Toby.. do you..? Are you trying to..?" He nervously asked. "Y-yes.." I blushed, looking down, a little embarrassed. "Are- are you sure..?" He muttered. "Sure?" I tilted my head slightly to the side. "That you wanna... Do..that?" He asked, awkwardly. I nodded. He looked to the side for a second, in thought before sitting up and taking his shirt off. I felt my heart skip a beat, and I went in to kiss him.

[Cliffhanger]