[Chapter two]

Tim sighs, hugging the tired boy. Toby stays limp, tiredly. He pulls away from the hug and cups Toby's face in his hands, looking directly in his eyes. "Beautiful boy." He mumbles, smiling sweetly. Toby can't help but smile a little and rub his face against Tim's hands, feeling the warmth. Tim pulls Toby closer, planting a kiss on the tip of his nose then pecking his lips and smiling as he pulls away. Tim sighs as his phone begins to ring. He pulls it out of his pocket and answers the phone. "Hello?" He asks. Toby couldn't hear the other person but Tim looked really surprised. "Bri- hey." Tims lips formed into a nervous smile. "I'll be right back Toby." He whispers then walks to the other room, continuing his conversation with this person. Toby couldn't help but feel a tint of jealously burning in his stomach. He smiled through the feeling, ignoring it.

He decided to find something to eat and he walked to the cabinets, opening them. He stretched his arm attempting to reach a small baggie of chips that were on the top shelf. He groaned in frustration. He jumped as he felt a body against the back of him and a hand reaching to where he was previously reaching. Tim pulled the chips down with ease, setting them on the counter and smiling. Toby didn't turn around but he turned his head to look at Tim. Once Toby realized how Tim was against him he blushed and turned around to face him. Tim realized what Toby was thinking and laughed, kissing his cheek.

Toby's mind wandered a bit and he now couldn't make eyecontact with Tim. "Hey." Tim smiles, holding Toby's shoulders to make Toby face him. Toby's eyes looked everywhere but directly in Tims. Tim laughs again, pulling Toby into a hug. Toby puts his face against the front of tims jacket, hiding his face. "Hm who knew you had such a dirty mind, Toby." Tim laughs, toby could hear the smirk in his voice. "if you want you can think dirty, baby." Tim whispers in Toby's ear, making chills run up Toby's spine.

"If you want you can think sweet.
I don’t really care what the thoughts are, As long as they’re about me." tim smiles.

Toby feels his face get hot.

"Awwww! You're blushing!"

"What? No I'm not!"

"Aww!'