[Chapter one]

Now, it's all a blurry memory to Toby. He remembered how it felt to meet his gaze when they first met. His heart beat too much his breathing got heavier and his face felt hot. Now it's all a blur. He loves him too much. Too much. He'd actually kill for him. It felt like a blurry mess that if Toby thought of it, he blushed and felt embarrassed with his past actions, wanting nothing more than to kiss Tim like it was their first kiss. They spent almost every day together, but that wasn't enough. When they saw eachother all they could do was talk and hug and kiss they couldn't get over eachother in any way possible, and when they were together one was always touching the other. -Not sexually intended, like holding hands, hugging, kissing, leaning on eachothers shoulders etc,- they couldn't get within a foot of eachother without having to constantly be kissing or hugging and anything like that.

Toby smiled in contempt, walking up to Tim's front door, and knocking. After a few seconds, he heard some thumps and Tim cursing out some object, the door opened. Tim looked annoyed at first but when he met eyes with his love, his eyes filled with happiness and looked soft and adorable. He always turned into a big softy adorable blushing mess around Toby. Tim pulled Toby inside, immediately beginning to kiss him. The door shut loudly behind them, they didn't pay attention to their surroundings, tripping over boxes and hitting the counter or falling against the dining room chairs until finally they aimlessly made their way to the couch. Tim half slammed Toby against the arm of it, not hurting him as it only hit against the back of him and he fell onto the couch, Tim falling with him and on-top of him. Toby pulled away for a second, to catch his breath and then he dived back in. They kissed for a little while longer, coming up for air sometimes. Tim pulled away. "How was your day?" He mumbled, his kisses going down Toby's jaw and down his neck. "I-it was okay." Toby giggles a little. Tim chuckles, and pecks Toby's cheek then lays beside him, them both squished next to eachother on the small couch. "C'mere." Tim laughs, pulling Toby by his hips to sit in Tims lap. Toby does and they both laugh, kissing a little. Toby leaned down, kissing Tim's neck a little. "I love you." Tim smiles. "I love you more!" Toby smiles, pecking Tim's cheek and sitting back up. "You're amazing, Tobes." Tim mumbles, blushing a little and making eye contact with Toby. Toby smiles. "Nope. You." He crosses his arms jokingly. "Not fair!" Tim crossed his arms too. "Fine then." Toby pretends to act angry but in a pouty type way and attempts to get off Tim's lap but Tim holds him there by his waist. "Nope not leaving. Ever never never never!" Tim jokes. Toby laughs some and smiles. Tim kisses Toby's Hand and smiles. "Marry me!" Tim laughs. "Yes." Toby laughs back. Tim and Toby laugh a bit and kiss some more.

They were both joking but deep down they knew one day the question wouldn't be a joke and it'd always be yes.