Chapter 5: Off Punishment

****Jane Pov****

"Yass!!!" I yell while flipping off the stair rail from three stories up.

"Why are you so happy?" Whisper asks.

"I'm off punishment early!"

"YAY! WE CAN GO KILLING TOGETHER. NOW!"

"Okay!" I run upstairs and get my sword. I grab Whisper by her arm and run out the house into the woods until we get to a calm neighborhood.

We go seperate ways hoping to find victims. I only find one, Whisper find ten. We go back to the mansion laughing.

This is the story. Me and Whisper were meeting up after killing and a police officer saw us and chased us. We ran down a block until I dropped my sword and turned around to pick it up.

The officer got really close and started shooting at me. I picked up my sword and looked at the officer dead in the eye. I sliced my sword sideways thinking that I missed.

But when the officer gripped his balls, blood started spraying, it was gushing. Gross. But here's where it gets good. The officer let his hands drop and his entire dick fell off.

I looked at Whisper and tried to hold back my laughs. When we got home we were laughing so hard. Then the news came on and everyone was doing the same.

I have never laughed this hard before. I get up and go to my room just to find Sally asleep on my bed.

"Why is she asleep here?" I mutter.

I grab my black basket ball shorts and a red tank top. I get in the shower and wash. I get out and put on the clothes that were now my pajamas.

I pull my hair into a ponytail as I walk out the bathroom. I look over to Sally and bite my lip.

I go over to her and roll her on the other side of the bed and she groans. I roll my eyes and get in bed.

Sally wakes up and faces me. I we just stare at each other. Then we both fall asleep again. I pretty sure she got up and left ten minutes after.

####
I'm hopeless. . oh dear god shine your light on me and help me survive this book. It's terrible I know. Until next chapter.