Chapter 4

As a true fan i love his music and everything he does he respects people. He has a son named Gekyume onfroy and a gf named Jenesis Sanchez the beautiful baby boy is 2 or 3. I am not going to say my age but im young im not a grown person idk why i wright so well anyways back to Jahseh. Jahseh was an upcoming American rapper and songwriter, best known for singles such as Sad! and Moonlight. The rapper was a controversial figure with an unconventional style that drew on techniques such as distortion and heavy guitar-backed instrumentals. X was inspired by third wave Emo music. He struggled with depression for most of his life and this came out in his music which had a sad sombre mood.

The rapper was murdered at just 20 years old, in a robbery. Following his death, his album sales doubled and his music became even more famous than it was during his lifetime. The rapper was recently honored at the 2018 BET Awards.    He was very close to his mother Cleopatra Bernard. Three days after the rapper died, she confirmed that his girlfriend Geneva is pregnant with what will be the rapper's only child. The baby will be born in November 2018.

The rapper's given name was Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy. His friends called him X, Young Dagger or Xiller. X was well known for his signature hairstyle – half blonde and half black locks which he generally wore in a top knot. He also had several face tattoos, the most prominent being a tree on his forehead and an elephant on his neck.

jahsehs best friend was fellow rapper 'Ski Mask the Slump God'. The two collaborated on several musical projects prior to 2017 before a feud developed between the two and Ski announced on social media that he would be separating himself from Onfroy. He released his first studio album titled '17' in August 2017. It sold more than 88, 000 copies within the first week.X was not only a vocalist and rapper. He was an excellent guitar player and also dabbled in playing the piano.He started singing after his aunt convinced him to join the choirs at his school and church. His first successful single was Vice City which went viral on SoundCloud in 2014.

Jahseh had his first run in with the law at just 6 years old when he stabbed a man for threatening his mother. In his teens he served a one-year sentence for burglary, armed robbery and possession of a firearm. Jahseh onfroy  was shot and killed at the age of 20 years in Deerfield Beach, in his home state of Florida. He'd been looking at motorcycles at a dealership before he was ambushed and shot in his car. Three people were charged for his murder.

In the week following Jahseh's death, his single Sad! went from number 52 on the Billboard Hot 100 list to number 1, making him the first artiste since Biggie in 1997 to have this major achievement. jaheh was posthumously awarded Favorite R&B Album at the 2018 American Music Awards and Best New Hip Hop Artiste at the 2018 BET Awards. He was nominated for the Top R&B Album at the Billboard Music Awards in 2018, and New Artiste of the Year at the American Music Awards 2018.  The video, obtained by TMZ, shows the rapper standing next to an unidentified woman before appearing to violently strike her on the side of her head. Despite his lawyers claming that the video was "taken completely in jest", it has resulted in yet another domestic violence trial against X. His previous charges of the same nature include aggravated battery of a pregnant woman, domestic battery by strangulation, false imprisonment, and witness tampering. Picture: Instagram