Chapter 16 Proposal

"Where are you going sweetheart?" YooHan asked as his lover stood up leaving their bed. YeonWoo turned to him and smiled, he kissed his forehead.

"I have to go to the palace for a meeting with some ministers. Just usual work, nothing special... I will probably come back this afternoon. I hope you will not get mad at me for this... but we will have a lot of time for each other this weekend" YeonWoo said smirking.

"Fine... but don't stay away more than needed... I'm not sure if I really want to share you with the emperor and his counselor" YooHan murmured pretending to be a little mad at him.

YeonWoo leaned closer to him and kissed him again, leaving his lover's lips a little red, then he walked to the door and waved at him before leaving.

YooHan didn't know what to do, everything seemed meaningless without YeonWoo by his side. He took a book from a shelf and went back to their bed, he started reading it and after a few words he threw it onto the ground, feeling even more bored than a minute before.

"Oh, you're here YooHan"

"Good morning Ha Neul... if you're looking for your cousin, he's at the palace, he said that he had a meeting with the ministers... he will come home in the morning" YooHan told her. She shook her head and walked closer to him.

"I know that, I was actually looking for you, I was sure that you were feeling a little bored without him..."

"I'm bored to death Ha Neul"

"Do you want to come with me? I heard that there is a new french cafe near the train station. Do you want to go there with me?" Ha Neul asked him.

"Fine, it will surely be better than stay here and wait for him to come back... just give me a minute to get dressed" YooHan responded.

After a few minutes they were on the main street on their way to the new cafe. There were a lot of small stalls and stands on the street, you could easily find whatever you needed on those tables. Ha Neul stopped a few times, looking at some nice fans and a few rings.

After some more time they finally reached the cafe, YooHan opened the door to let his wife in. The place was really nice, there were post cards and little objects from France, all of a sudden the owner of the cafe opened another door and greeted them.

"Bonjour madame, monsieur... please sit here, I will give you our menu, if you want something more special don't hesitate to ask" the man said as he gave them the menu. Yoohan started reading, all those exotic dessert had such strange names, Ha Neul even chuckled when she had to order a simple slice of cake.

"Here is your order ma'am" a young guy said as he placed the dish in front of the young lady. She smiled at him, making him blush lightly.

YooHan waited until the waiter was gone, then he turned to Ha Neul and said:

"Have you seen? You can get whoever you want... are you sure that you don't want to... you know what I mean..."

"YooHan, I don't need such things... my cousin's happiness is enough for me..." Ha Neul responded

"Fine, but if you need help with it don't worry, I'll cover you, nobody will find out, even your cousin wouldn't be able to discover it" YooHan said laughing.