sakkar

lokis pov:

"Y/N!!!" I shout. y/n was gone, why didn't I stop hela in time? i sighed and turned to thor.

"th- brother.." I started

"I know we haven't been.. on the same terms recently but you've got to help me get y/n back.."

"don't worry brother, of course I'll help you get the love of your life back. as much as I'm furious about the fact you faked your death and made me mourn and cry over you for no reason, and am jealous you have.. that love with y/n. she is quite beautiful and I'd love to-" he cleared his throat. I was now glaring at him.

"anyhow.." I started.

"we need a pla-" her portal opened up again and only she came out. I quickly teleported thor and I to midgard, I was going to see if the wizard, Strange could help us. Hela grabbed onto thor and ended up coming with us. we were on bleeker street not far from Strange. thor hit hela back as far as he could with his hammer. he then grabbed me and called up to Skurge and it took him a bit too long to open the gates up and hela grabbed me as we were on our way to asgard. I tried to kick her off with my other foot but it was no use. thor lost his grip and I was sent flying off track.

"NO!" was the last thing I heard thor call to me.

...

I woke up to a man standing over me. he had a blue line on his lip.

"oh look at that you're awake, just be glad I found you and the others didn't."

I looked at him, laying on my back looking around. this wasn't anything like asgard or midgard. hell it wasn't like any other planets I've visited. there was what looked like trash and, unwanted stuff everywhere.

"I'm the grandmaster, and since I found you I'll make a deal with you.." the grandmaster told me with a smirk on his face. that could only mean one thing..

"I have a one and only though, I do not wish to be unfaithful." I told him standing up.

"oh, well if you don't want to do the favor then I guess I'll just let my undefeated champion take care of you. you'll probably end up dying." he tells me.

I look up at the sky and sigh while running my fingers through my tangled hair. "forgive me.. y/n.." I say while looking up still. I look at the grandmaster. "fine, but on a few conditions."

"I'm listening" he hums.

"this means nothing, it is only to gain your favor, and I do not wish to have any of you inside of me. it's still betraying my one and only but, it's what's keeping me alive to see that smile and hear that laugh again.." I tell him. oh how I miss y/n.. I hope nothing bad has happened. who knows what hela has done to her.. or made her do.. I do hope she's okay..

"alright, but that means there's a limit on the time you have until you have to renew your contract.. that is if you're still here." he guides you to his ship.

"well let's do this shall we?" he says looking at me as his ship takes off, it seems to be on autopilot.

"beg your pardon?" I say confused.

"you wanted the favor right? so let's get it done and over with because I know how hard it'll be on you." I couldn't tell if he meant to include the pun it not but I decided to ignore it.

"here? now?" I ask looking around

"yes of course, this is where I do all the deeds. orgy's sometimes too." he ended in a wink. I felt myself getting sick and I don't think I'd ever forgive myself for betraying my pride and joy like this. but it is what will keep me alive just so I can see her beautiful smile.. get lost in her y/e/c eyes.. hold her tight as I stroke her y/h/c hair.. and do a better job of protecting her.. I didn't think this would be the way I had to save myself from dying for her. I can't wait to be with her again, my heart aches wishing I was next to her. all I wish to do is hold her hand and stroke it with my thumb. something as simple as that fills my heart with joy. I'd do anything just to be in the same room as her again. I've spent so much time with her, this is the farthest away we've been. and since I'd do anything, I must get this over with.