hela's hostage

your pov

you were all alone, chained up. you were treated like you weren't a being. almost as if you were some kind of monster. it was dark, cold, wet. there were no sounds other than water dripping. you felt hopeless. the chains made it so you couldn't use your magic. when you tried, it drained your energy faster. the only thing you could think of was loki. you hoped he was alright and did whatever he could to survive.

hela came back through whatever it was she left out of. you were too tired from trying to use your magic to find an escape. the last thing you saw was hela walk up to you and start dragging you by the chains like a dog who refused to walk. you closed your eyes and fell asleep to regain energy and strength.

...

"oh look, you're awake" hela looked at you from the throne.

"why are you doing this to me" you say trying to slip off the chains.

"isn't it obvious? you're the reason they'd come back, if they live." you stopped struggling to look at her. if? what does she mean if?

"and.. you could be useful. you are the one who made it so loki had the throne. yes?" you nodded.

"I was hoping we could make a deal" she says cleaning her weapons. your breath was suddenly restricted by something choking you.

"it's either you get tourtured now, and killed in front of loki and thor later, or you do what I say.. when I say it.. no matter what.." she was holding your jaw with her right hand. she used her left hand to push your hair out of your face.

"so darling.. which one will it be?" you thought it over. you needed to do whatever it takes. you have to stay alive for loki. you knew if you didn't you'd never get to brush his hair out in the morning, you won't get to have your tea time with him, he won't be able to hold your hand and do that thumb thing he knew you loved. he knew you better than anyone else, you just got used to him being back in your life just for him to be taken from you again. you had to pick the option that'll keep you alive. just for him. you've done a lot for this man, and you weren't about to stop.

"I'll do it" you managed to get out.

"I'll do whatever you say" you were starting to struggle.

"good girl.." she let go of your face and came down to your level on the floor.
she unchained you and grabbed your arm.

"since I was nice enough to unchain you, I expect something out of it.." she stood up lifting you up with her. she came close to your face.

"may I?" she asked with a deeper voice. you knew this was the only way to stay alive. hopefully he'll understand. you nod not being able to trust your own words. she leans in and kisses you, she moves her hand from your arm to your waist. she pulls you in closing the gap and deepening the kiss. this didn't feel right to you, it made you feel like a cheater.

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT CONTINUE IF YOU WANT. DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU.
the following paragraphs until further notice consist of: sexual sayings, sexual interaction, kinks, and may be sensitive to some readers. if you wish to avoid these things, skip to where it says it ends. thank you <3

hela took you to one of the guest rooms in the palace and pushed you on the bed. she chained your arms to the top of the bed and began to undress you. she admired your body praising how beautiful you are. "he sure does have good taste in women." she says as she runs her hands up and down your body just feeling you. she began to massage your breasts with her hands. she was praising you for being so well behaved. "are you doing alright? I'm not hurting you am I?" she asked seeming serious. you shook your head and she continued what she was doing. she moved her hands from your breasts and brought them down to your thighs. she had her hand on your inner thigh as she kissed your body. you couldn't tell whether or not you were enjoying it. you thought you shouldn't since you haven't done this with loki yet. you thought about it, sometimes more than you should of.