Artist Reader!! part two <3

Putting off the strange waiter, you leaned forward. "So, Aone, what is your favorite animal?" He tipped his head slightly, holding up the turtle gently, as though it were made of glass. "Wow! Turtles are really cool!" He looked up at you, giving you the feeling he was asking a question back at you. "My favorite animal? It's a (favorite animal)." He smiled softly, and dayummm now you can die happy~ Sipping the drink, you went off on all sorts of tangents, content with knowing you weren't talking too much and he liked to listen. And listen he did! No one had ever listened to you ramble for this long without getting bored.

Suddenly, he tentatively waved over the waiter, handing them the note and nodding. Alright, this is getting kind of sus- The cafe was empty, and as you wondered what their deal was, the lights dimmed. One by one, small fairy lights turned on along the wall, and string lights suspended over your table cast an ethereal glow. Little hidden nooks along the wall lit up, illuminating clay mushrooms and flowers. Music began to play as a pleasant woodsy smell wafted around the room. The sus waiter shot over, almost crashing against your booth, and presented a cute cake and two empty wine glasses. With a bow and a smile, they disappeared, the only guarantee they had left being a loud crash from the back room.

guys it's me i'm the waiter >:) anyway dibs on fukunaga shohei

Aone turned red, and gestured to the cake. Looking down, you saw a heart made of sprinkles and small flowers piped along the edge. In questionably legible writing, Please go out with me was written in rainbow icing. You inhaled quietly, "Aone... I'm sorry. I can't."

jk I'm sorry please don't kill me just continue

In questionably legible writing, Y/n and Aone was written in icing and surrounded by happy little turtles with wings and knives. Awww, how cute. You looked up at the large boy sitting in front of you, fiddling with hands large enough to palm your head like a volleyball. He took your hand in one of his own, and managed a small smile. Damn, you had really fallen hard for him.

fin. :)