*SMUT*

Author's Note: Don't read if you are uncomfortable. This is my first time writing smut, so it'll probably be really cringy. In this smut, you're on birth control. Anyway, if you're still here, have fun. 

That party was so monotonous. So incredibly, monstrously dull. Five minutes in, and I'm begging Ryan to leave. 

"I know something that can make this interesting."

"That's not possible, Ryan."

"Wanna bet?"

"You're on."

"Okay," Ryan leans in, whispering. "Imagine my fingers sprawled out, groping your breasts. My mouth on your cunt, licking the salty juices that flow down your legs. The pleasure of my fingers sliding into you."

"Ryan!" I manage to squeak out. Faces turn around, staring at me uncertainly. This is so wrong to do in public, but I feel my pussy throbbing, aching for Ryan. 

"What is it?" You know damn well what it is. 

"You win."

"Ah, and as the winner of the bet, I will take you to the bedroom." He announces, the room still staring. I blush strongly, the embarrassment getting to me. 

"Ryan!" I yell again. The people around the room quickly look away, tutting in disapproval. 

Ryan sweeps me up, bridal style, and walks us to one of the many spare bedrooms. 

We start kissing, slowly and passionately. Sex with Ryan is perfect. Somehow, though we're just dating, it seems to get better every time. It doesn't seem possible, but here we are. 

I pull his shirt off his head in one swoop, discarding it on the floor. I rub his dick a little, his pants and boxers creating friction that has him erect in seconds. He unzips my F/C dress and unclasps my bra in one move. 

We've been together long enough to know how the other will react to the small things we do. It's better than sex with Monica Lewinski. Clinton was really missing out.
- Ryan

His hand grabs my nipple, pulling and teasing the bud. I groan, the pleasure awakening in my body. I subconsciously grab his bulge a little harder, which pulls a grunt from Ryan. Unbuttoning his pants and pulling off his boxers, Ryan somehow manages to slip two fingers into my panties, slowly stroking and flicking my clit. My fingers gently slide on his hardened cock, which twitches in anticipation. 

Yeah, the sex is great. - Y/N

Did she really just say great? - Ryan

Yes, I did - Y/N

*grumbles* More like earth-shattering - Ryan

I pull out his member and begin massaging his balls, slowly working my way up to his shaft. I push back softly. Ryan gets the memo and lays back, my head between his legs. I hollow out my cheeks, continuing my massage of his scrotum. The suction pops as I remove my mouth from his penis. I swirl my tongue around the tip of his penis and feel a few drops of pre-cum on my tongue. While I relish the salty promise, Ryan pins me to the oversized bed. Placing slow kisses along my inner thigh, he reaches my vulva. He sucks hard on my swollen clit, juices dripping from his chin, and I cry out in pleasure. Ryan stands up quickly.

He pumps his wood and enters me. I gasp at the sudden movement, the friction burning slightly, even with the natural lubricant.

"Damn. Every time, you get tighter." His voice stirs something inside me. It's deeper, primal.

"You seem to get bigger." I respond, my voice raspy.

He has a banana dick. It's a rarity. He slowly shifts inside me, pushing and pulling. His dick lightly touches my g-spot, making me even more ready. He slowly begins thrusting more powerfully, deeper, and harder into me. My hands make their way up to his hair, and I begin swirling it around my fingers. I pull lightly. Ryan hums in approval, continuing his plunge into my depths.

I feel the tension building up in my muscles, and Ryan begins to speed up. 

"Cum for me, Y/N."

His voice, as cliche as this may sound, sends me over the edge. Every muscle clenches tight before the inevitable release. 

I moan, calling out. "Ryan!"

Like he was waiting for my approval, Ryan thrusts one last time, his warm semen spilling into me. He collapses next to me.

We gradually shift, cuddling as the heat dissipates from around us. Ryan holds me in his arms, slowly stroking my H/L H/C hair.

"I won."

"We both won, babe."

"That was way better than some boring old party."

"Definitely."

A/N: Here you go, guys. I was literally cringing as I wrote this. I'm not uncomfortable writing smut, it's just a little weird writing it for the first time. No pressure, but I recommend checking out my profile. Maybe follow, and read some of my other books. It's entirely up to you. Just a recommendation. Stay amazing!