03. Game Day

HA NA'S POV

***

SamSan University vs. Kirin University

Suzy's POV

I can't believe I am here watching a freaking boring basketball game. I am really not sure why I have friends like them. But it's always four or never, and majority wants to watch this game, hence I'm here.

"L-O-V-E NAM JOO HYUK! NAM JOO HYUK NAM JOO HYUK."

Ugh! The girls behind us are so annoying. They are so loud. He must be really famous huh?

I got bored so I took my phone and played plants vs. zombies instead.

I glared at IU she elbowed me.

"Sorry Suj, can you stop playing plants vs. zombies. Enjoy the game! I didn't they are this good! Daebak!" She exclaimed. She moved closer to me and whisphered "Also, Joo Hyuk looks at you every now and then." After saying that she poked my sides. 

I stopped playing plants vs. zombies and tried to watch the game. My eyes met his when he looked on our side. He smiled and winked at me before throwing the ball from the three-point line.

"Did he just wink at me?" One of the girls at the back screamed.

"No, he winked at me!" The other girl argued.

I shook my head in disbelief. These girls are crazy.

I looked at the scoreboard and there are only two minutes left. I am honestly impressed when I saw the score gap: SamSan - 98, Kirin - 63. 

We all stood, when the buzzer rang. I could finally run out of this place.

"Let's go!" I told the girls cheerfully.

"Wait," they said in unison and I gave them a confused reaction. Then in just a couple of seconds, IU is clinging on my right arm and Steph is clinging on my left arm and both of them are smiling from ear to ear. 

I don't feel right. I suddenly felt stiff and nervous.

Wait, where is Ha Na? I looked around and found her talking with Dowan. And in a few seconds, Joo Hyuk joined them with two other players that I don't know.

"Let's g-- yaaaaah!" I was about to say let's go when Steph and IU started dragging me towards where Ha Na and the basketball players are talking.

"Hello," Steph greeted them.

"Are they your friends?" Basketball player, wearing jersey #11 asked.

"Yep, this is Suzy. Dowan and Joo Hyuk have met her the other day. And this is IU, and this is Steph." Ha Na replied with enthusiasm. 

"I'm Do Hyun." Number #11 said while raising his hand.

"Su Bin here." Number 6 said and followed by a weird laugh.