Chapter 3

Ariels pov

Once I was outside I took out my headphones and started listening to music.

Wow I just met Harry styles was all that was going through my mind it was like I was on cloud nine.

I looked down to my phone to message Pauline and the next thing I know I was face first on the floor.

Owwww that really hurt.

" I am so so sorry I didn't see you there I was on my phone trying to get tickets to some concert and I didn't see you there " some guy said while he was helping me up.

" it's ok I was distracted to " I told him while shaking off the dirt from my jeans.

" oh ok well sorry again on and by the way my name is Eli "

"Its ok and my name is Ariel nice to meet you, even though you did knock me on the the floor".

Eli started to turn pink omg  he is blushing awwwww how cute I mean he is cute. " um Ariel can I ask you something " 

"Yea sure " 

"Well umm I was wondering if you would um if you would want to go get some coffee with me I'm on my way to coffee bean but only if you want".

I was surprised that he had asked me out I was gunna say yes but then I remembered that I have to be at the children's hospital to help out. 

" umm Eli I would love to go get coffee with you but" 

"Oh it's ok I get it" Eli said turning around and starting to walk away I could see the disappointment in his eyes.

I started to go after him so "Eli you didn't let me finish I said that I would love to go but I can't right now because I'm on my way to the children's hospital" 

"Oh ok umm why do you need to go to the children's hospital for?" 

" well I go because I volunteer there almost every day" 

" well can I go with you to volunteer " 

"Yea sure ".

We started to walk there and we would just ask each other questions like what's your favourite color, what school do we go to . 

After about 5 minutes of walking we finally made it to the hospital.