chapter 4

Ariels p.o.v

Once we sighned in we walked into the room where all the kids were in. when I walked in all of the kids ran up to me and started giving me hugs.

" yay Ariel you came again"

"We missed you even though you were here two days ago but we all missed you lots".

I couldnt help but smile and laugh at what the kids were telling me because I love these kids with all my heart especially sammy".

Ive known sammy since the day she arrived at the hospital which was about two years ago and ever since me and sammy became really close i consider her the little sister i never had.

" Hey every one i missed you all to, oh ny the way i brought someone here today with me his name is Eli he wanted to come and play with you all so please be nice".

Eli smiled at them and started to play while i was talking with sammy talking about girl stuff.

I was telling sammy that Imet eli today when doctor Andrew came into the room and told me to gather all of the kids into the music room because he had a surprise for them. So i took all of the kids into the music room.

We were all waiting for about 15 minutes and still no surprise. I could tell that the kids were starting to get board so i went to the piano and started singing.

I sang take me to church because the kids love that song.

When I was finished with the song all of the kids and eli were clapping and cheering for me.

When they were done clappig I heard a few claps coming from behind me and when I turned around I saw that it was Harry and the rest of one direction.

All of the kids were shocked Niall was the first to talk " Hi every one were One Direction, and you sing really good".

" Thanks" They started to take pictures with the kids and sighning autographs. It was so cute to see all of the kids having fun with them.

Harry kept on staring at me the entire time that he was taking pictures. I felt myself blushing so I walked to eli and asked him if he wanted to go to the cafeteria.

"Yea sure, lets go" Eli put his hand around my shoulder and started walking to the door, i looked back and saw that Harry had a hurt expression on his face?.

Authors note:

Hey guys sorry i havent been active school got me going crazy. I have spring break in two weeks so ill be able to post more. Ummmm what else oh i know if you guys have any questions just message me and i will reply. Thank you for the reads it means so much to me. Dont forget to comment and vote, also follow dont worry ill follow back.