Chapter 5

so I know that it has been a while since I haven't updated but I have been working on some chapters. Also can you guys add comments to let me know how im doing. Last but not least if you want to be in this story as one of the boys girlfriend let me know asap so that I could put you in my story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's p.o.v

Ariel just got up and left I thought that she would be happy that she met me considering im part of the biggest boy band in the entire world. My phone started ringing and when I looked at the screen I saw that it was niall.

(N) Hey harry just calling to remind you that today we are going to visit some fans at the childrens hospital.

(H) oh yea I know um can you and the lads come get me I didn't bring my car I left it at the house im at star bucks by the way.

(N) yea well be there in ten.

(H) ok

After about 15 minutes of waiting the lads finally arrived to pick me up. I got into the car and said hi to all of them.

Niall was the first one to answer " Hey harry what were you doing at star bucks for more than an hour I thought that you would be back at the house like in 10 minutes but I guess I was wrong.

Oh well I was gunna be back home right away but then I dropped my drink all over this girl and I asked her to sit with me and we stared talking but then she got a phone call and left.

Niall was looking at me and shaking his eyebrows up and down " ooooo does harry have a crush"

Niall shut up she was cute but I didn't even get her number.

We finally got to the hospital and when we walked into the room there was a girl on the piano singing take me to church. She was amazing. When she finished the song we all started clapping and she slowly turned around, I couldn't believe my eyes right in front of me was Ariel.

Me and the rest of the lads started taking pictures with the kids but I couldn't stop staring at her.

I smiled at her but then she walked over to some guy that was there. They were talking about something but I couldn't hear a thing, next thing I knew the guy put his arms around her shoulders and headed towards the door but before she walked out she  looked at me right in the eyes and left.

What did that look mean? was that Guy her boyfriend, cousin, I don't know but I am going to find out.

Hey lads ill be back im going to the cafeteria does anyone want anything?

" Yes gummy bears, chips, candy, chocolate, and soda" Niall said with wide eyes.

"Ok ill be back in a bit" I walked made my way to the cafeteria and saw that the guy Ariel was with was giving her a hug and then left.

Ariel stayed there eating her fruit so I walked up to her and sat down and the next thing that came out of my mouth I regretted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok this is the end of the 5th chapter plz comment vote I will reply and add you back thanks for readind. the next chapter will be out soon.