Smookey

Will edit when I have a better pic

Name: King Dahlia, this is the name that Uncle Marcus gave him after admitting that he did not want to be referred to by his original name.

It started off as a silly nickname because he was always chilling in a field of Dahlias, but then Smokey actually liked it. They usually call him Smokey because he always sets the kitchen up in flames whenever he tries to cook. It eventually came to a point where everyone forgot the rest of his name.

Except for Erosabel, of course lol

Height: 5'10

Age: 17

Birthday: July 10, 5XXX

Appearance: He has dark brown skin and darker brown hair that is put in dreads. He has light blue eyes, very lovely I must sayyy. He has a slightly muscular body, simply because he doesn't train as much as the other Protectors.

Favorite Season: Autumn, simply because it's not too hot like summer, not too cold like winter and no pollen allergies like spring.

Backstory: Smokey actually doesn't remember much of his childhood before meeting Erosabel, at the age of 6. This is because he forced himself to forget everything before that. For what he can remember, he was living in a Shifter Protection Area with Erosabel for three years before it was attacked by Hunters.

He and Erosabel were the only survivors, based off of Smokey's knowledge.

After wandering the nearby streets for a few weeks, they were found by Uncle Marcus, who took them in at the Carrot Top. They've lived there ever since.

Love Interests: He's trying not to focus on romance, but plans to confess to an old crush when all is safe.

Hobbies: After he was taken in, Smokey's abilities finally came to light, and it made him obsessed with technology and such. He also likes to develop weapons and chemicals to pass the time.

Love Language: He'll let you know that you mean something to him if he gives you a custom made weapon or a little robot friend. Gift giving, for short.

Music: Liminal Space music

Deepest Fear: Being Alone, he was always alone, from what he can remember before he was 6. It scares him to be alone again, so he created robot friends in order to not bother his meat friends.

Sexual Activity: None

Mode of transportation: Himself and Uncle Marcus' car (but make sure he doesn't drive lmao)

Random: He actually doesn't like being a genius. Everytime he looks at something, his power goes out of control and he ends up getting headaches from all the calculations and observations he makes.

He absolutely platonically loves Duckie, since he was the first successful robot Smokey ever made. They are masterminds, so you may not wanna be on the enemy team unless Aeron is in it.

He also likes to leave Dahlias in front of his loved one's rooms. They mean commitment, so he silently promises not to give up on them no matter what.

Adores his irl fans (I'm looking at youuu)