Just Best Friends (Right?)

Hello again my demonic children. I'm doing more requests, and this is one of them, so if you have a specific plot you want used, message me or comment on the chapter called "UwU". I'm currently working on a few other requests, so don't think I've forgotten about you if you made a request a while ago. And if you made a request that I missed, please message me so I can write it. I will share the fact that I am a literal child with you, though I assume you already guessed that. With this information comes the nuisance of schoolwork, which I'm sure some of you readers suffer from as well. I'm failing classes for you demons, so please give me a break if I'm not as consistent as I used to be. Thank you for reading, and enjoy darlings.

George flipped over onto his back, holding his phone over his face. Dream was lying on the bed scrolling through social media, humming. George was lying on the bedroom floor, unexpectedly comfortable.

George closed Twitter and opened Tiktok, scrolling absent-mindedly through his For You page. Dream tapped the screen of his phone before his eyes widened and he chucked it into his closet. Dream jumped off the bed to slam the door of the closet, sighing in relief.

"What the hell Dream," George laughed, accidentally dropping his phone on his face. Dream began wheezing, grabbing the wall for support. "What was that?", George asked between laughs. "Umm... nothing," Dream responded, sitting on the edge of his bed.

George rolled to his feet and opened the closet, grabbing the phone from the floor and peering at the screen. On the screen was a mirror selfie of Dream, wearing no shirt and baring his teeth. Dream had been scrolling through his camera roll, and must have found this picture embarrassing when he came across it.

Dream wheezed and covered his face, a bit of pink seeping into his cheeks. George leaned against the wall and peered at the picture again, pretending to be thinking. "Honestly Dream, this picture is kinda hot," George said, crossing his arms.

Dream laughed again, dropping his hands in his lap. "You better say no homo in the next ten seconds or I'm totally fucking you," Dream said, giggling. George turned off the phone and set it down.

George moved forward until he was in front of Dream, literally in between his legs. George lifted his face up by his chin and looked into his eyes. Dream blushed and made a small noise in the back of his throat.

George then smirked and began counting. "One, two, three, four... do I need to keep counting Dream, or do you get the idea?", George said, turning his head slightly sideways. Dream swallowed and shifted, his eyes looking George up and down.

"Ugh, do I need to do everything myself? I thought you were a top Dream," George said, pushing Dream onto his back. "Our safeword is strawberry," George said, crawling on top of his best friend.

Dream bit down on his lip and looked up at George, his eyes filled with lust. Dream entangled his fingers in George's hair and pulled his head down, pressing their lips together. George's eyes fluttered shut as he melted into Dream, letting him take the dominant end of the kiss.

George felt a heat begin to form down near his lower stomach and knew that it would soon become an issue that needed taking care of. George reached down and began to palm Dream through his pants, still locked in the kiss.

Dream moaned into the kiss, sending vibrations into George's mouth. George waited until Dream was fully hard before placing his hands on his chest and beginning to grind down on Dream's member.

Dream broke away from the kiss and covered his mouth, moaning and panting. "G-George," Dream moaned, placing his hands on George's hips. George smirked and brushed Dream's flushed cheek with his fingertips.