Breaking the Rules

I have a couple reads now on both of my stories, but a completely silent audience. It's creepy not gonna lie. You know that some 50 people read it, but no one said anything about it. I am running out of ideas I have smol brain. Please give me ideas. Enjoy darlings.

George peeked into the ravine below. Maybe Dream had gone in it. Or he was probably waiting to push him in it. He shifted closer to the edge, trying to see any evidence of Dream being there. A rock shifted under his foot, and he shrieked, feeling himself lose balance. Just as he was about to tumble into the ravine, he felt an arm wrap around his waist and pull him away from the edge. "Dream? That's not how the game works Dream", George laughed. The arm let go of his waist, and George turned around to face Dream. To his surprise, he was met by Dream's lips, and suddenly they were kissing. "Dream! WOT was that for?", George said, and looked at his friend. Dream smiled and looked back at him, his green eyes sparkling. 

Dream touched George's cheek lightly and brought him in for another kiss. George kissed back instinctively, matching Dream's movements. Dream pulled away from the kiss and took George's hand, and walked him away from the ravine. "Dream this isn't how the game works", George laughed nervously. "I know George", Dream said soberly. Dream led him into a forest and sat down with his back to a tree, then pulled George onto his lap and kissed him again. He licked George's lower lip, asking for entrance, which was promptly denied. Dream smirked and brushed George's groin with his fingers, causing him to gasp. Dream took the opportunity to slip his tongue into George's mouth, deepening the kiss.

Dream tugged on George's shirt, wanting it off, which George did. Dream slid his shirt off as well, and began to place hickeys and love bites on George's neck and chest. George seemed to be enjoying this, so Dream made many all over his upper body. He then glanced down and saw the erection in George's pants, now knowing that George was definitely enjoying this. "George", Dream said. "Can I...?", and looked back down at his erection. George blushed and nodded, then looked away in embarrassment. Dream removed George's pants and boxers, and kissed the tip of George's dick. He smeared around the precum that was leaking from the tip and smiled at George, who's face was extremely pink. Dream put the tip into his mouth, causing George to whimper quietly. He ran his finger along a large vein on George's cock and listened to George's noises. He continued teasing him until he was fully hard, then put his fingers near George's mouth. 

George blushed and let Dream put them in his mouth, then began covering them in his saliva. After a moment, Dream decided they were wet enough and took them out of his mouth. He took one of George's legs and put it on his shoulder, then pressed one finger into George. George moaned and shifted under Dream, trying to push down onto his finger. Dream smirked at his eagerness and put another in before starting to move them in and out of George. George gasped at the movement and put his hands over his mouth, trying to suppress his noises. "Don't cover up your sounds Georgie.", Dream said, and George put his hands back down. Dream added another finger and continued to stretch George. George moaned in pleasure and moved his hips around. Dream took his fingers out and George whined. Dream chuckled and planted a kiss on George's nose, then took off his pants and boxers. He looked up at George and said, "Are you ready Muffin?". George nodded and turned a darker shade of pink. Dream pressed his tip to George's ass and pushed in slowly. George whimpered and moaned, making Dream even hornier. 

Dream waited until George was ready, which he signaled by pushing his hips down, wanting movement. Dream started moving slowly and watched George's face. He was adorable like this, so vulnerable. Dream picked up the pace and groaned because of George's tightness. He placed his hands on George's hips and pulled George a little closer to him. "Dream~", George moaned, closing his eyes. Dream removed one of his hands and grazed George's cock, causing him to moan out in pleasure. He began to pump him and move faster, loving being so close to George. He hit a certain spot in George that made him cry out in pleasure, which Dream loved. He hit that spot multiple times to hear George's moans. He then pulled all the way out and slammed back in, causing George to cum with a loud moan. Dream thrusted a few more times before releasing in George. He then pulled out and lay next to George. He buried his face into George's neck and mumbled, "I love you Muffin." George snuggled in and said quietly, "I love you too idiot." Both as happy as one could be, they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

This one was shorter, I know, sorry. And please don't be so silent, it's odd writing for you guys and not getting any feedback. Also, my brain is almost out of ideas, please tell me what you want from me! I won't post on weekends, that's my time leave me be. Please comment, I don't really care about the votes though. See ya darlings.