Thunderstorms

Hey! This has been getting a little more attention than I expected, I kind of started this thinking that it would just improve my writing, but I'm getting a few reads so stick around if you like my work :)

George unhappily held aside the curtain to glance outside again. It was going to rain, and George hated rain, and was terrified of thunder. He had been living with his best friend Dream for a couple months and was developing a slight crush on him. He smiled as he thought of Dream, he was so beautiful with his piercing green eyes and messy dirty blond hair.

He was startled out of his thoughts by a fluffy cat jumping onto his lap. Dream's cat, Patches, had taken to following George around the house and sleeping in his room almost every night. George began to pet Patches while he read his book, and without realizing it, slowly drifted off to sleep.

He awoke with a start on the couch, and the room was dark. He could hear rain battering the roof and windows, and Patches had left, probably to hide. George put away his book and walked softly into the hallway. He padded to Dream's room and looked in.

Dream was sleeping in his bed with sweatpants and a green hoodie on, his hair in his eyes. George watched his chest rise and fall for a moment before closing the door and walking back to his room. He laid down in his bed under a few blankets and closed his eyes, trying to go back to sleep. He sat up abruptly when the boom of thunder shook the house.

George took a shaky breath and cuddled farther into the blankets. Moments later, another crack of lightning illuminated the room and thunder shook the house again. George felt the first tear slide down his face, then got out of the bed, sniffling, and again went out into the hallway.

George opened Dream's door and walked in, not knowing how to wake Dream without him being angry. He stood there for a moment watching the window before he heard from the bed, "George?".

He looked back at the bed and saw Dream's green eyes locked on him, a concerned look on his face. " I- I couldn't sleep, and I'm afraid of thunder...", George said, looking down at his feet. Dream looked at George for a moment before scooting over on the bed and moving a blanket out of the way.

George blushed a little and sat down on the bed next to Dream. George looked down at his hands and glanced back up at Dream, nervous. Dream, very gently, reached out and wiped away George's tears. George's face turned pink and he looked away.

Dream sighed and settled back into the pillows. Another boom of thunder sounded, and George jumped and shuddered. Dream noticed and pulled George closer to him, so that George could lay his head on his chest, which he did. George felt a heat in his downward area and attempted to will it to go away.

Dream stroked George's hair and George relaxed, but still had his issue to hide from Dream. He heard Dream's breath hitch, and realized that he must have seen it. George squirmed, knowing that Dream was staring at him.

Dream reached out his hand and lifted George's chin and looked into his face. George saw hunger and lust in his eyes. The look in Dream's eyes told him that he did have an interest in him, and George's heart soared.

Dream leaned forward until their faces were almost touching, then waited. George went the rest of the way forward, and felt his heart pounding as he kissed Dream for the first time. Dream's soft lips matched George's movements, and George wound his fingers into Dream's hair.

Dream put his hands on George's hips and smiled into the kiss. Dream broke away from the kiss and murmured in George's ear, "Safe word is gray", before starting to nibble at George's neck. George let out a little moan and moved his head to expose more of his neck to Dream.

Dream placed many love bites and hickeys on George's neck before kissing him again, and trailing his hands down George's body to his hips. He sat up with his back to the headboard and glanced up at George's pink face. He took George's sweatpants and slid them off, then his boxers.

George whimpered as cold air hit him, and Dream said quietly, "It's okay George". Dream pulled George onto his lap with his legs around his waist and grabbed his member gently. "Dream~", George moaned, and arched his back.

Dream chuckled and said, "You're so sensitive", before beginning to move his hand up and down George's length. George moaned loudly at such little activity that it almost made Dream laugh. Dream picked up the pace and before he knew it George was a moaning mess.

"You're such a slut for me", He whispered in George's ear, then suddenly stopped. George whined, and Dream said, "I know, hang on Muffin." He took two fingers and put them in front of George's mouth. George blushed and took them into his mouth, coating them in his saliva.

Dream let George do this for a moment before removing his fingers and pushing George off of him and onto his back. He let George lay there for a moment before pushing a first finger into his ass and listening to his little moans.

George began to push down on Dream's finger so he added another and stretched him slowly. He added another and continued until he deemed that George was ready, and slid off his pants and boxers. George shifted his hips and opened his legs a little wider.

"You ready Muffin?", Dream asked. George nodded, and Dream pressed the tip to George's ass. George took a deep breath and Dream began to push in. George whimpered as Dream pushed all the way inside him.

Dream waited a few moments until George started moving around his hips, then began to slowly thrust. Dream put his hands on George's hips and George put a death grip on his wrists. Dream took in the scene before him as he began to move quicker.

George moaned out loudly as Dream hit his prostate and Dream smirked. "You like that Georgie? You're such an adorable slut", Dream said. Dream held back his own sounds to hear George's quiet moans and whimpers.

Dream took George's hands and pulled him up so that he was again on his lap, with his own back to the headboard. George began to bounce on Dream's cock, moaning louder with each bounce. Dream gasped slightly at the quicker pace George was setting, and put his hands back onto George's hips.

George placed his hands on Dream's shoulders, and Dream looked at George, with his messy hair, pink face, and little moans. Dream grit his teeth and groaned in pleasure, then reached out his hand and began to pump George, causing him to gasp and stop for a moment, before continuing again.

George was in bliss right now, and Dream knew it. He picked up the pace that he was pumping George and listened as George gasped. George's cock twitched and he released all over his chest and Dream's hand, but kept going for Dream's sake.

George was loving the over stimulation and kept bouncing on Dream's dick. A few moments later, Dream moaned loudly and came inside George, a look of bliss on his face.

George lifted up off of Dream and lay down next to him, cuddling his chest. Dream wrapped his arms around George and kissed him on the nose. George's eyes began to flutter, and he was exhausted. "I love you Georgie", Dream murmured into George's ear.

"Mhm", George said, and snuggled farther into Dream's arms. Dream listened as George drifted off to sleep and his breathing became more even. He sighed and looked down at George one more time before closing his eyes and falling into comfortable sleep.

If you had told me that I would have written 1376 words about gay smut I would have never believed you, but here I am. Why, I'm not very sure. This one was a bit better in my perspective. Please give me more ideas before I have to start copying other people, thanks. I wont be posting tomorrow by the way, the weekends are mine if you didn't see from before. And don't be afraid to comment anytime. See ya darlings.